Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Apartment for sale: Taiba NE Brazil

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com

Forum rules
Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com
s29feb
Frequent Poster

Apartment for sale: Taiba NE Brazil

Postby s29feb » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 am

Do you want wind, warm waters and sunshine pretty much every day for 7 months of the year?

Do you want a flat water lagoon and a proper wave spot all literally on your doorstep?

Would you like to own a place somewhere like this; then this apartment might be perfect for you?

Little slice of paradise apartment 106 right on the beach within a cracking development called Taiba Beach Gardens 2 built by http://www.sandgardenhomes.com/ and finished to an excellent standard.

Looking to sell this place so I can finance a move closer to the beach in the UK and since I have bought it the Brazilian economy has went from strength to strength and due to the weak pound the UK price I’m looking for is less than what the BRL$ exchange price works out to be.

Closing cost will be 5% of purchase price, legal fees about BRL$1500. Furnishing it is up to you but for kitchen, bathroom and essentials to a good standard then we have priced it to about BRL$9K and this is with some of it being done for us and then us going into a big dept sore in Fortaleza to buy some things direct. The management costs that include 24hr reception/security, WiFi, upkeep of the grounds and cleaning of public areas etc. are BRL$200 per month which at current exchange is £75.

The off-plan contract price was BRL$98K so a no-risk investment at virtually the same price and with Brazil booming and the world cup coming in 2014 then I do wish I could keep it as it is a better investment than my UK bricks and mortar – hence the sale to generate a deposit!

The price I’m looking for is £33.5K :o

For more information contact me via the forum or the agent Paul (English) via his site: AGENTS SITE

Some kiting info: http://revolutionkiteboarding.com/#

Return to “Special Offers”