Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Lost-North bar & lines 07 @ Camber UK. Fri 20th Aug 2010.

Forum for kitesurfers
Splatt
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Camber Uk.
Favorite Beaches: Flag Beach.
Dunas
Camber
Greatstone.
Style: Try it!
Gear: North! Slingshot. Nobile.
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lost-North bar & lines 07 @ Camber UK. Fri 20th Aug 2010.

Postby Splatt » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi,
well sadly I'm making this first posting as to the loss of the aforementioned equip. After a good session at Camber, packing up & chatting are only a good idea if one checks that we've got the stuff that we started out with. Unfortunately this old yet personally cherished bar & lines, since it was the 1st that I ever owned & has taken me through many a session both adversely & outstanding, is lost.
Whether it was kindly picked up by a later kiter packing up, a local dog walkers dog or swept out to sea to cause unknown inconvenience I'll never know.
If seeing this posting & you have found it well done, would you either if local to Camber just drop it off in the Kite Centre with a note of who you are so as I can send a suitable reward. Or if its just miles away could you txt 07792473050.
On the other hand if you do decide to keep it, it should last a fair while, happy kiting.
All the best, thanks for taking the time to read this Ciao Matt.

Return to “Kitesurfing”