INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT UPDATING
Whoever is interested in this Camp will need to pay attention to the following schedule when organizing his/her trip to Manila:- ARRIVAL AT MANILA AIRPORT no later than lunch time (12.30) on the first Camp Day (Wednesday);
- DEPARTURE FROM MANILA AIRPORT no earlier than midnight on last Camp Day (Wednesday);
this will make sure to have a good coordination with the Local Flight Manila-CampRegion-Manila
A good matching Flight with those Camp features (coming from many other countries all over the world...) is provided form Emirates Airlines (http://www.emirates.com
): stop over in Dubai and arrival in Manila the afternoon before first Camp Day (Tuesday).Most important reasons:
- 30kg check-in luggage allowed
- Surf Board Bag allowed
Participants flying with this Company will need to spend the night before the Camp in Manila...
and that is not as bad
as it could sounds:
- in case of International Flight delay they will not lose the 1st Day of Camp;
- they will have no stress at all due to a tight traveling schedule;
- it will be easier for the body to adapt to local weather and local time zone before Camp starting;
- they will have a good sleep to recover from the probably long international flight before coming to the Camp;
- it will be possible the same morning of the Flight to the Camp Region to have a look around Manila (or enjoy the night before and sleep longer in the morning...);
On the way back the connection will be very smooth: Flight to Dubai (stop over for next international connections) from Manila is just few hours after the Flight coming from the Camp Region will land in Manila.
For places where to stay in Manila there are plenty of advices... Around 20 euro for a nice, clean safe and well located place (well located for some shopping/visits in the morning or enjoying the night life, without need of any transport at all
That's all for now!For any question or doubt just send a Message from Camp Web Pages:
If anybody knows about any other interesting Flight for this Camp... every advice is more than welcome!