Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
- Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise
- Location: the netherlands / Epic Affiliated
wow 2 posts.... and just saying WOW great kite.....
Common atleast make an effort with a good story why these kites are so good....
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Hamptons
- Favorite Beaches: Maui
- Gear: Latitude Kiteboarding
- Brand Affiliation: Latitude Kiteboarding
what else is there to say? The kite is one of the smoothest kites i've tested.. i've already mentioned the relaunch capability.. it never stalls and it's a very stable kite.. has a ton of power and it isn't too much for beginners and the advanced rider can excel with it... what else you want to know?
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests