sandyisland
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Sites on the Tug Hill

Postby sandyisland » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

SNOBDR WTF ????" get it together " who gave you entitlement to anything

you classic downstate NJ , PA attitude of entitlement & me me me me me , this is mine . is why I never gave up the goods long ago. Jan was nice enough to share his good fortune ( and his very hard work & networking skills ) ... I knew better ( FYI we were killing it up on tug hill while you will still in your nappies )
Next time ya see big dump coming to tug why don't ya head up the jersey tpk to some hell hole exit and poch a spot ...then tell the world how shitty a time ya had

Don't come this way , no need for downstate tudes in the northcountry- the nice & easy up on tug hill will do just fine with out the $1.25 you spend on a cup of joe

snobdr
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Dewey, Atlantic City

Postby snobdr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:31 am

When did i ever say i was entitled to anything?

You dont Fn know me bro!
Then again maybe you do. Maybe ive rode with you, maybe partied with you. Hell i might have even been to your house.

Been to every tug event they have had. Been there early in the season met some of the owners of fields we fly. Flown the same fields year after year after year. Never felt entitled to anything not once.

Im not the one flipping out because people got together(some are locals) and posted a map of legitimate areas to ride up there. The same spots that have been ridden every year. Especially when there is all this talk of promoting tug hill and snowkiting! WTF is with that? And im the one with a me me me me attitude?

Bro ill be up your way, killing it with the rest of ya. And when we are done ill buy ya a beer and we'll laugh about all this BS.

Hugs and Kisses

The DR.

metivir
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Lake George
Gear: HQ

Postby metivir » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 am

Snobdr
You just don't get it. Go back and read your original post. It is your attitude that seems to evoke the anger.
By the way, if you can avoid the Lake George area that would be appreciated as well.

snobdr
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Dewey, Atlantic City

Postby snobdr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 am

Sweet theirs riding in Lake George also. Ill make it a point to come up and visit now. Such a nice area. Gota come up and spread my south philly attitude! :jump: I mean love!

Where we ridin at Bro!

metivir
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Lake George
Gear: HQ

Postby metivir » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I will be sure to send you the maps I put together. I know how you appreciate the hard work of others.

Courtesy!

gridlok
Rare Poster
Style: Freeride, big air and tricks
Gear: Flysurfer only

Postby gridlok » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:00 am

I think the best way to get the DL on the kite spots is to make it to the Festival and support Jan and Bob and get your free map. The sites change every year and we get more and more spots to ride.

It was pretty awesome this year, really liked the field at the end of Killenbeck Rd. Might go back tomorrow, calling for 20-30mph winds out of the West.

Return to “Snow / Land”