Local Beach: pirangi natal brazil
Style: racing
Gear: cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Naish Charge 2011 ? Board Venturi ?

Postby john-brasil » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 pm

good board, it just needs a big 3fin set up.
My friend rides 36 front 34 back.

k12urf
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby k12urf » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:46 am

I cant comment on the kite but I have had a few days on the board now and am getting the hang of it now and finding it a joy to ride both up and down wind. The smaller size of the fins make it very user friendly compared to some full on racers I have tried and couldn't ride. But when pushed im impressed with it's speed and am told with a change of fins it will be even better although for now im happy to keep it easy while I learn how to turn it.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

Hey,

I have had a go on some prototypes. I cannot say how close to the final version they were, but if how they rode is any measure, they should be pretty close to the final version IMO.

The Charger is still delta, but turned into something that seemed a very hi aspect ration kite. Very very powerful. The wind is light, but not ultra light, and I rode both a 13 and a 15...the 15 had me flying super charged.

Got to test the relaunch, which was easy, and overall riding ability with both a raceboard and TT.

The way I see it the charger can be both used as a race kite AND as a beginner to intermediate kite for normal riding.
I'm hoping they come out soon!!! Very amped for the charger for light wind power...

Return to “Kitesurfing”