Grand Prix Guyader 2011will start in 2 months now, so everything get more and more close, and.... exciting!!
Here are some informations about Mondial Race Juniors & Masters 2011. We could have called this event "Fathers & Sons", as it's the occasion to run a World Championship in family! Come and have some fun with yours kids on the sarting line!
- online on http://www.grandprixpetitnavire.com/fr/
- confirmation May, thursday 12th from 2 to 6pm at the Maison du Nautisme at Douarnenez.
Cost of registration: 160 euros.
NB:registration made after April 30th will have a 50 euros surcharge. It's very important for us to know how many riders will have, for a better organization & security. The sooner you get register, the better it is!
- Coach entry fee for ICA members is 40 Euro, and 50 Euro for non ICA coaches and other team personnel.
- Payments are to be made by Credit card either online, or cash on site. In case you prefer a bank transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for account details.
-Age: Juniors should not be 18 in 2011, so you have to be born before 1994 included.
Masters: you must be born between 1967 and 1975.
Grand Masters: you must be born before 1966.
- Foils: They're welcome to come and run!! But, as IKA's rules say, they wont be part of the ranking. Then, the entry fee will be 80 euros.
- Board:You can run with your custom or/and production board. Both are allowed.
Bruno de Vanmaeker will be our race director! And Arnaud Troalen, our ex-race director, will also be here, as a Race director adjoint.
We dont have any prize money for this first Mondial Race Ika, but we'll offer you a lot of things: a great bay to kite with all kind of wind, nice dinner, party on saturday night, and about 100 people on the water and the beach to take care of you!
Also, we'll have a title for each category.
You'll find a list of hotel & camping here: http://www.sr-douarnenez.com/hebergement.php
NB: Maëva doesn't exist anymore, so, dont call them! It will be hard to get someone!
I suggest you a very nice camping, Croas ar Men, close to Sables Blanc beach and Maison du Nautisme: http://croas.men.pagesperso-orange.fr/
They have bunglow for 2 persons (77 euros per night), 4 persons, and 6 persons (134 euros per night).
Carole will be here with her magic caravan, and will dispense some nice massage for a very good price. Check her blog! http://carolederriensgm.over-blog.com/
Notice or Race are online:
and on IKA website: http://www.internationalkiteboarding.or
Pro Limit, Weleda, Envao, Cool Shoe will be part of the fiesta, and for sure, more in a few weeks!
In waiting, i wish you a very good training!
Tel: +33 6 74 29 47 00