Rare Poster
Local Beach: Wellington, NZ
http://yakers.co.nz
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Snow Kiting France/ Adventure talk

Postby yakernz » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi I am a kitesurfer from NZ who is hanging out waiting to go snow kiting at the moment. My plan is to head up to La Grave later this week and go snow kiting at The Col Du Lautaret. If there is anyone snow kiting around this area I would love to hear from you. I am travelling and kitesurfing for the next 6 months, with no fixed plans, so looking for good places and adventurous people to hang with.

I am also planning on doing a series of talks around Europe, about a 2000km solo kite trip that I completed in Brazil last year (see synopsis below). The next talk is planned for La Grave but no firm dates yet. If you have an event planned or would like me to come a talk please leave a message on my blog, I would love to hear from you Http://yakers.co.nz

There are plenty of ways to travel 2,000 kms in comfort and safety. Riding the ocean waves on a board smaller than an ironing table holding a kite is probably not one of them!
So what was Louis Tapper thinking when he made the world record attempt in solo kite-surfing 2,000kms off the Brazilian coastline? And more importantly - how did he turn his dream into a reality?
Whether you're a keen kite-surfer or not and want to discover if Louis' is really crazy, or just want to hear an inspiring story about an off-beat adventure - you'll not want to miss hearing him talk.

youtube]
Attachments
brasil-kite_europe.jpg

Return to “Snow / Land”