North Carolina: OBX (all of it)
Aruba: Boca Grande (beauty)
Style: Freeride
Gear: Best
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eletric Kite Inflation

Postby Tbag » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Hey, I didnt read the entire thread, sorry if this has been covered. Anyway, my two cents, no compressor or tank is worth the money. I suggest people get a 110v converter put in their car or truck. I had the Tacoma Sport with the stock built in converter for power tools. There were two settings for amperage and volts. I bought the Craftsman/Coleman high volume inflation system. It could fill my kite in less time then I could pump it up. Only draw back, high pressure. The thing could go to 140lbs! I was definately careful at the limit of my HPs 12 lbs. Total cost should be less then $200 including the converter and electric pump. The pump was great for filling the tires fast when coming off the beach.... I'm going to install the setup in my F 150.

spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby spork » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

C Johnson wrote:I 2nd Kamikuza's comments about spork.
You thought I'd have a better comeback? Sorry to disappoint, but his childish crap didn't really deserve a better comeback.

C Johnson
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Seattle / Hood River
Style: Freeride, Surf, Foil
Gear: whatever I want
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Postby C Johnson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

:lol:

its so funny when people try to defend themselves in a way that only solidify's the accusations made towards them that much further.

I have a question, for you specifically spork.....have you ever admitted to being wrong? Please do tell, I'll bet its a great story. :rollgrin:

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:04 pm

C Johnson wrote:have you ever admitted to being wrong? Please do tell, I'll bet its a great story.
Yes - when I was wrong. Have YOU ever admitted to being wrong? Several people have shown in this thread that you are entirely wrong.

C Johnson
Very Frequent Poster

Postby C Johnson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 pm

spoken like a true cunt. :lol:

yeah I'm wrong all the time. I never claimed to be right though. that's the wonderful thing about opinions, they are just opinions. :thumb:

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 am

spork wrote:Image

SBBeachbum
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SBBeachbum » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 am

Kamikuza wrote:
SBBeachbum wrote:Please do not start designing nuclear plants.
So that's another "I have no idea" then. Thanks for your input :lol:
No that was just my way of saying that you are simply too stupid. I should have guessed that you did not comprehend the subject. Sorry.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 am

C Johnson wrote:spoken like a true cunt.
Hey - cool! Your mom let you get on the internet, and you can type "cunt"!
yeah I'm wrong all the time. I never claimed to be right though. that's the wonderful thing about opinions, they are just opinions. :thumb:
Bullshit. You made statements as fact. You were wrong. They weren't statements of opinion, and you didn't qualify them in any way. You simply made incorrect statements of a factual nature, and then couldn't manage to quit giving me shit for correcting you. Grow up.

Here are a couple of your classics:
Nitrogen is important because it does not expand or contract the way air does with temp.
Alright. spork. I'm done with this thread so go ahead and have the last word. You know you want it.
It seems you're at least as eager to have the last word, and at the same time you want to tell me you're the bigger man. I told you you weren't done posting complete bullshit as soon as you wrote that - and guess what... you're still not done posting complete bullshit. Go ahead - show us.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 am

spork your posts are collapsing under the weight of all the irony :lol:
SBBeachbum wrote:
Kamikuza wrote:
SBBeachbum wrote:Please do not start designing nuclear plants.
So that's another "I have no idea" then. Thanks for your input :lol:
I can't explain it either but I can quote my high-school textbook and call you stupid so I look smart and stuff. Sorry.
There, that's better! :thumb:

C Johnson
Very Frequent Poster

Postby C Johnson » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 am

ah spork. you got me there.

I was done with the thread for realz. I sent you a pm as my final thought and left it at that.

Everything changed when you decided to turn 100% drama queen and respond to my pm not by pm but rather in the thread where you could sensationalize what I said to the max (funny you didn't actually quote my pm at all considering you're so savvy with the quote button) I suppose maybe under that particular instance, quotes might not have supported your statement as well. But then again they haven't really supported what you've been saying even when you have used them.

Btw I believe it was you who decided to throw the first insult. You may try to talk like an intellectual but you fail when you throw childish insults at everybody who disagrees with you.

Anywayz, I suppose you're probably going to misread this as well. I can kinda understand how you might misinterpret a lot when all you do is skim posts for ammunition. Its hard to really see another persons side with that mind set.

Good luck with your bad back, it sounds like maybe you have some vagina's growing on it. hope they heal up soon. In the mean time, maybe you should check out that Saturn Islander electric kite pump I posted about. It looks like some real quality shit, USDA grade-A bullshit to be precise. :kiss:
Last edited by C Johnson on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”