Attachment:
IMG_3081-seq.jpg
IMG_3081-seq.jpg [ 1.91 MIB | Viewed 587 times ]

Post subject: Re: Mexico!! Any One??
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm 
Rare Poster

guys,
Do you
know anything about kitboard in punta mita in june or near buy? places, wind, water temperature...
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm 
Frequent Poster

Going week after next - May 2 - 8, staying at Hacienda Tres Rios, any tips? How's the wind been? I'm bringing just my 12m probably.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm 
Frequent Poster

Going week after next - May 2 - 8, staying at Hacienda Tres Rios, any tips? How's the wind been? I'm bringing just my 12m probably.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:14 am 
Very Frequent Poster

someone jump that pier! hehe.
looks like a nice spot you have there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:50 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Denise, Bucerias which is very close to Punta de Mita has a really good thermal from now to mid/late june. Strong thermal almost every day, up to 30 knots. There is another great spot very close to punta de mita called Veneros, but is is tricky as there is a wind line and the wind gets gusty towards shore. No place to kite at punta de mita that i know of except with winter north winds cold fronts which are pretty much gone by now. Look up "Kiteschool La Cruz" on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002167659515

Adamj: Never heard of Hacienda Tres rios, where is it close to, where are you flying in to?

I am sure someone will jump the pier some day!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:22 pm 
Rare Poster

I'm driving out to Progreso later today, and stay for a few days or longer.... My first time kiting in Yucatan and Progreso. Would love to join with some local kiters. Anyone out there... any advice on where to go? Thanks!! can't wait...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:30 pm 
Frequent Poster

Andres_Santacruz wrote:
Denise, Bucerias which is very close to Punta de Mita has a really good thermal from now to mid/late june. Strong thermal almost every day, up to 30 knots. There is another great spot very close to punta de mita called Veneros, but is is tricky as there is a wind line and the wind gets gusty towards shore. No place to kite at punta de mita that i know of except with winter north winds cold fronts which are pretty much gone by now. Look up "Kiteschool La Cruz" on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002167659515

Adamj: Never heard of Hacienda Tres rios, where is it close to, where are you flying in to?

I'm flying into Cancun, it's north of PDC, and south of Maroma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:30 pm 
Frequent Poster

Andres_Santacruz wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm 
Frequent Poster

adamj2281 wrote:
Andres_Santacruz wrote:

I'm going to cancun in 5 days. Isla Blanca is a must.

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next