Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

New Aguera LE CR 69 Molded Board to debut at Worlds!

Forum for kitesurfers
alex a
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Beaches on Maui like Kanaha, Hookipa, Lanes, etc.
Favorite Beaches: Hookipa
Kanaha
La Ventana
Most beaches in Florida
Style: all kinds
Gear: Aguera Boards
Cabrinha Kites
Brand Affiliation: Aguera
Cabrinha
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New Aguera LE CR 69 Molded Board to debut at Worlds!

Postby alex a » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey Gang,
Here are some new pics taken yesterday at Kanaha of the new Molded Sandwich board that I am building here on Maui. I built a new factory and I went to a PVC sandwich molded construction so that I can produce boards faster and by late July or August make enough for IKA production class rules. With the mold, I can make boards faster but I cannot change the boards so I have extremely close tolerance on all these boards. Of course they are heavier than my older CNC boards because now allot of materials are all thrown together in a mold at one time. Separating the board building steps is always lighter but not as consistently the same shape as a molded board. With the newer PVC Sandwich construction, the boards will dent less and stay looking better longer!
There will be around 7 racers at the Worlds on these boards. Bruno lost one of his in the airlines so an extra board had to be built in the last two days for him. It is nice having the mold, otherwise it would not have been possible to make one so fast.
To Avoid confusion there will only be this ONE MODEL LE Aguera Board produced now for the foreseeable future for IKA Production registration. The Regular Aguera production boards will continue though. Previous LE model customers who bought boards directly from me can get the newer model at a discounted price! Previous LE models will not be legal for IKA Production Class rules because I will discontinue making them.
Hope my boys kick ass in Sylt! Stay Tuned!
Attachments
New LE CR Aguera 69 front view.jpg
New LE CR Aguera 69 front view.jpg (104.5 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
Beach View of the New Aguera LE 69's.jpg
Beach View of the New Aguera LE 69's.jpg (113.42 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
2 Aguera LE CR 69's at Kanaha.jpg
2 Aguera LE CR 69's at Kanaha.jpg (116.16 KiB) Viewed 2311 times

ktouhey
Medium Poster
Local Beach: I fly a lot.
Style: waves
Gear: Naish kites & boards, O'neill wetsuits.
Brand Affiliation: Naish, O'neill - Canada Team Rider

Re: New Aguera LE CR 69 Molded Board to debut at Worlds!

Postby ktouhey » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

I saw one of them this morning picking up a friend at the airport. Looks good Alex!

PS> nice fins!

MoscowKite
Rare Poster
Style: racing
Gear: Kites: Arriba pop 12m,9m, board: Arriba Pro-Race
Brand Affiliation: Arriba Kiteboarding

Postby MoscowKite » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:45 pm

I bought the board Le64, has paid big money for delivery to Russia and now Alex says that the board would not be in a class production, he want that i again bought him board and paid for the delivery of $ 1,500 is not fair ..

alex a
Medium Poster
Kanaha
La Ventana
Most beaches in Florida
Cabrinha Kites
Cabrinha

Postby alex a » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

MoscowKite wrote:I bought the board Le64, has paid big money for delivery to Russia and now Alex says that the board would not be in a class production, he want that i again bought him board and paid for the delivery of $ 1,500 is not fair ..
Hi Ivan,
I am sorry but I cannot control the price of shipping to Russia from the US. If you ship it to another country it is at least half or one third price for some reason from here. I could have gotten you one to Germany with one of the riders very cheaply but you never responded over a month ago. This could have been setup far in advance.
I said I would give whomever has bought one of these previous models from me a big discount on the new model. I cannot make the previous model in large enough numbers to qualify for IKA rules by the end of the year. I had to decide on one model and make a mold so I can produce it faster and more consistently.
Thanks by the way for your post,
AA

alex a
Medium Poster
Kanaha
La Ventana
Most beaches in Florida
Cabrinha Kites
Cabrinha

Postby alex a » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm

ktouhey wrote:I saw one of them this morning picking up a friend at the airport. Looks good Alex!

PS> nice fins!
Thanks Kyle!
Good luck at the Worlds!
AA

MoscowKite
Rare Poster
Style: racing
Gear: Kites: Arriba pop 12m,9m, board: Arriba Pro-Race
Brand Affiliation: Arriba Kiteboarding

Postby MoscowKite » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:43 pm

alex a wrote:
MoscowKite wrote:I bought the board Le64, has paid big money for delivery to Russia and now Alex says that the board would not be in a class production, he want that i again bought him board and paid for the delivery of $ 1,500 is not fair ..
Hi Ivan,
I am sorry but I cannot control the price of shipping to Russia from the US. If you ship it to another country it is at least half or one third price for some reason from here. I could have gotten you one to Germany with one of the riders very cheaply but you never responded over a month ago. This could have been setup far in advance.
I said I would give whomever has bought one of these previous models from me a big discount on the new model. I cannot make the previous model in large enough numbers to qualify for IKA rules by the end of the year. I had to decide on one model and make a mold so I can produce it faster and more consistently.
AA
I was at sea and I have not had access to the internet ..
I was hoping to ride on your board in production, it's not a lot of upset me, but anyway I will to ride to your board, even in open class.
I Like your board!

alex a
Medium Poster
Kanaha
La Ventana
Most beaches in Florida
Cabrinha Kites
Cabrinha

Postby alex a » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 pm

MoscowKite wrote:
alex a wrote:
Hi Ivan,
AA
I was at sea and I have not had access to the internet ..
I was hoping to ride on your board in production, it's not a lot of upset me, but anyway I will to ride to your board, even in open class.
I Like your board!
Hey Ivan,
Thanks, I could not get enough orders for the LE 64 or build them fast enough to make enough boards so I decided to put all the Eggs in one basket with the new board.
Sounds like it is cheaper to fly to Maui and pick one up than to have me send it to Russia.
Good luck at the Worlds and ask Damien, Patrick, Bjoern, Bruno, Riccardo, or Stefano if you could take theirs for a spin!
AA

Return to “Kitesurfing”