Info on Liquid Force Flight Kites, please

Forum for kitesurfers
highroller
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby highroller » Thu Dec 20, 2001 6:13 pm

What's the scoop on the 2001 liquid force flight kites as far as durability, water relaunchability, and performance. How do they fly when ccconverted to 4 line kites?

AdventureAntigua.com
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby AdventureAntigua.com » Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:25 pm

dude, from what i can see, they are just an old design from wipika. that is really past its due date. if you want the name then buy one but if you want high performance look at either north, cabrinha, naish, or new wipika kites.
eli
http://www.kiteantigua.com

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:30 am

They are no more Wipikas, than any other kite. The Flight Kites were designed with the wakeboarder in mind. Moderate aspect ratios. They have mylar, like all other 2001 kites, I haven't had a problem with mine. They aren't any more or less durable than any other kite. They relaunch very easily due to the moderate aspect ratio. I fly the 15.0 and the 12.0. The 15.5 is AR 5.2, the 12.0 is AR 4.6. I fly mine when people are out on similar sized Airblasts, 11.8 or 16.4. Great kites, priced better than any other brand.

Return to “Kitesurfing”