·REVISED DATES August 20th – 22nd
· Kingston, Ontario – Portsmouth Olympic harbour
·REGISTRATION : 150$
· http://www.cork.org - for registration and more details
· Contact email: email@example.com
· Experienced race officials and international level jury
· Large grass rigging and launching area directly on the water and just 5-15 minute sail from the race course.
· Safety boats
· Excellent night life & restaurants as well as beautiful scenic downtown Kingston.
· Cheap accommodations:
-walking directly to launching site: Queen’s University
-St-Lawrence College, 5-10 min drive
-Some university student housing for rent (houses, rooms)
· Racing along side of Olympic/high performance sail boats such as the Laser, Laser Radial, Finn, 49er, 470, RS:X Windsurfer, 29er & 29erXX including medal races on the last day for the 49er and 29erXX.
· Long term vision: hold an annual kite racing event and integrate into the CKA circuit.