Forum for snow- and landkiters
wreknball
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

9th Annual Montana Snowkite Rodeo

Postby wreknball » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:05 am

I know its a little early, but the dates for the Montana Snowkite Rodeo are set for President's Day Weekend, February 18,19 20th, 2012 at Jackson Hot Springs in Jackson, Montana.

For the past few years we've been exploring more and more snowkiting locations in the expansive Big Hole Valley and getting to know the local residents, gaining more and more access to some prime snow kiting locations.The lodge at Jackson Hot Springs provides a nice central location and offer all the amenities a kiter needs: A natural hot springs pool, drinks, food, some comfortable cabins and a rustic lodge to hang out in.

And...there's no Entry Fee to come to the Snowkite Rodeo. Just bring your gear, be ready to have a good time and have a willingness to explore the endless terrain of Southwest Montana.

To book a room early, get in touch with the Lodge at Jackson Hot Springs: http://www.jacksonhotsprings.com/

I'll post more info on the event as we plan and you can always catch up with what is going on in Montana at www.montanakitesports.com

See you there, Joel
Attachments
DSC02267.JPG
IMG_5290.JPG
IMG_5130.JPG
DSC02261.JPG

Windzup
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
Style: funky
Gear: my favorite kite
Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 9th Annual Montana Snowkite Rodeo

Postby Windzup » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Stoked to hear the news!!!!! Love the FREERIDE Format, that is what Snowkiting is all about... just show up and ride!

The Windzup family is looking forward to another tour of the Big Hole. There are so many untapped and amazing riding spots to explore, we always leave hungry to return. Have to admit a lodge based around hot springs and a bar make Jackson one of the ultimate Snowkite Basecamps. :thumb:

Windzup,
Brian & Heather Schenck

www.windzup.com

Return to “Snow / Land”