DonkeyD
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 pm

FredBGG wrote:[..
Are you saying that you are looking for paid sex... prostitution?

Do you have any idea of the violence, suffering, disease and death involved in prostitution.... even where it is legal?

I'm not a moralizing conservative at all, but the reality is terrible.

And you know of this "reality" directly?

Or have you just read sensationalist media "reports" and such selectively quoting from "studies" ?

I know of it DIRECTLY and am very well informed of it.

I am most certainly NOT speaking of those Bangkok red light zones, nor anything like that.

I do not however automatically equate paying a woman 10x the amount for sex as you pay for her cleaning your pousada room or cooking yo food or washing your dirty underwear as exploitive.

My meeting up with local women who want to spend an evening or weekend or week in exchange for some much needed financial help does NOT automatically equate to violence, suffering, disease and death. (See "war" in Afghanistan and Iraq for that!)

In fact, it may have a completely opposite effect.

When I travel to second and third world countries like Cuba I bring vitamins, folic acid and omega 3 supplements. I can't do it for everyone so YES, I am selective and have only semi-altruistic motives. I also provide a woman some cash equal to her family income for a month or two.

The "reality" is that for many men and women, sex can be recreational and hedonistic, it does not always have to occur in the context of deep emotional, love, or within the sanctity of marriage. (which is the biggest prostitution racket of them all!)
Last edited by DonkeyD on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Be careful with child prostitution too, even though the fresh young one are more tempting .It's might be a locking abroad issue nowadays.The corrupted authorities from foreign country can trap you for a semi legal ransom.So.... point your donkey dick wisely.

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 pm

kitenaked wrote:
Perhaps I should have chosen nicer wording with my original post, but the point of going onto this forum and asking where to find hookers and wind is kinda juvenile
Juvenile?

Coming from a company that uses "Naked" as their brandname? :baby:

Nothing juvenile about me asking where an adult man might find an adult woman for consensual casual sex.

Now, it may indeed be distasteful, immoral and controversial for some. And if you are one of them I do sincerely apologize to you. I suggest you block me as a user and don't come back to this thread. If the Moderator or forum owner finds this thread outside the boundaries I would respect their decision to take it down.
kitenaked wrote: and probably much easier to find outside of this forum.
Yeah, but when I asked about kitesurfing in the the hooker forums they told me I was CRAZY to participate in such a high risk activity!

"Do you have a DEATH WISH dude? Do you see how high those guys fly?"

"Those idiots don't even wear helmets... doing that shit without a helmet would be like banging a transvestite crack-whore without a condom"

"I know of guys who have been paralyzed kitesurfing, broken their legs, smashed their teeth out, drowned, and more. At least with banging hookers you can get a hot girl to pretend[/i] she is a nurse feeding you in your diapers..."[/i
][/quote]

kitenaked wrote:
FYI...Kite Naked is a legit business and the name is nothing about using sex to sell......Its more like the feelig you get when you come off the water after a soul session...nothing in the world matters. While you are out there, it is just you. Naked of any of that bullshit that many of us have in our lives and in our world.

Yeah, sure. That's exactly what went on in the brainstorming session!

kitenaked wrote:We do sell a ton of gear, but it is because of the KILLER brands we sell and the KILLER service we offer...

Chris

http://www.kitenaked.com

Wainman Hawaii - Shinn - Blade

Last edited by DonkeyD on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

aircatcher wrote:Be careful with child prostitution too, even though the fresh young one are more tempting .It's might be a locking abroad issue nowadays.The corrupted authorities from foreign country can trap you for a semi legal ransom.So.... point your donkey dick wisely.

NOt tempting to me in the least. No question that is a terrible problem though in this world.

I think that those that do really have a horrible mental disorder and if not under control really should be jailed. Not out of vengence, but out of protection of society and kids. As I have travelled so extensively I see first hand though how kids are treated so badly in so many societies. Very disheartening. It's once reason that I make a substantial contribution to http://www.amnesty.org/ every year.

As for the corrupt officials, one reason I'm not interested in travelling to Mexico anytime soon. Never mind sex, if you get into ANY problems in that LAWLESS country you could be really f*cked! Literally!

kitenaked
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sherman Island - NorCal
Area 51
Style: not naked
Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, JN Kites, Cabrinha, Shinn & Wainman

Postby kitenaked » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 pm

You are a Douche. I was correct in my first post.

Perhaps you were in the Gay Forums.

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

kitenaked wrote:You are a Douche. I was correct in my first post.

Perhaps you were in the Gay Forums.

It is hard to argue with someone so erudite, so I will concede the debate to you.

Are you a freestyler?

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Re: Ahem-ADULT=Kiteboarding locations

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 pm

FredBGG wrote:...
Casual sex in tourist traps leads to all sorts of complications......

Venereal diseases and Aids in Brazil is 6x US rate, but that's nationally. Tourist areas... well you can triple that..

Do you really think that someone prepared to roll in the hay with a near stranger doesn't do it
a bit too much with a bunch of other strangers?

Condom protection...... don't rely on it.

Likely hood of infection increases with exhaustion form physical activity such as a damn good day kiting.
I see you edited your post. IIRC from another thread some time ago you have a medical background? Some sort of infectious disease education?

Either way since you raise the issue.

And especially since you raise the issue of HIV/AIDS being 6x the US rate.

IIRC, the US CDC said that in 2008 the US rate of its 50,000 (of 300+ million) new HIV infections was 68% comprised of (self-admitted) male to male sex. Yet (estimated) male to male sexuality only comprises 2% of the US population. Further, that 88% (again IIRC) of those cases were acquired by the -ahem- receptive male partner in anal sex.

I also understand quite clearly that HIV MUST enter the bloodstream. It cannot do so through unbroken skin and intraurethral mucosal transmission is possible but difficult.

So my take-away is to NOT have anal sex with men. ( I do not kitenaked so the chances of inadvertently getting lofted onto a "Killer" anything is low!)

When I do have sex with women, I wear a condom. If it breaks, I'd pull out immediately, wash and have a good pee and wipe down with a benzylkonium chloride wipe! I have not had a breakage and still do the pee/wash/wipe routine anyways.

Other bacterial infections? I'm more worried about and have gotten sick plenty of times from bad water. Drinking it, getting it up my nose, having cuts in it etc. I've had a normal amount of bacterial infections in day to day life. NEVER had a veneral disease and if I did, I'm reasonably comfortable that I'd find some antibiotic eventually to clear it up! Cholera worries me in some paces too. The "venereal" aspect a bacterial infection does not concern me in the least. I'm way more worried about e-coli, and MRSA and C-DIFF visting family in hospitals. I've had many MANY friends and family die from e-coli, pneumonia, staph, c-diff and sepsis. Maybe 15? To the best of my knowledge, the 20-30 guys I know that pay for play have NEVER had a venereal disease.

Other viral diseases? Vaccinated against HEP A and B and every flu shot every season!

Herpes? Sure, it's a risk. Had chicken pox as a kid. I already have it on my lip since I was a kid too but no outbreaks in decades so maybe I have some sort of immunity? I'm aware of latent viral shedding and yes, I accept the risk.

Just like I accept the risk of drowning, getting my neck, arm or leg broken or other injuries in a far off remote beach without lifeguards and western EMS a 911 call away.

In fact, I KNOW that my kiteboarding has far higher risks and more severe consequences than sex!

But I love both too much to quit!
Last edited by DonkeyD on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buzzy
Medium Poster

Postby Buzzy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 pm

dear dd toby should pay you, never clicked so many times on kiteofrum for a long time >)//

you are highly entertaining....please KN keep going..

on a more serious note..i think he brings an interesting point, problably the rise or fail of a new kiteboarding location is really dependent on the quality and diversity of entertaiment..

at least DR and Brazil have something going......i mean who really wants to stay in Egypt for s few month?

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Buzzy wrote:dear dd toby should pay you, never clicked so many times on kiteofrum for a long time >)//

on a more serious note..i think he brings an interesting point, problably the rise or fail of a new kiteboarding location is really dependent on the quality and diversity of entertaiment..

at least DR and Brazil have something going......i mean who really wants to stay in Egypt for s few month?

Ha ha ha!

Glad it is entertaining!

Funny thing is the hypocrisy that often comes from the US. They go right out of their minds when it comes to anything sexual! And it is not enough that someone doesn't want to have sex themselves with their fat ugly bitchy wives that they paid big money to marry and TRY to keep happy... it's that they insist in getting in other people's business and telling them what they can't enjoy!

I have some really really close friends who are married. From around the world. And all what you would consider very successful, affluent, respectable etc and I'd say that 75% of them admit to a pay for play encounter. If not just from time to time, even once every few years.

Think about it. Is it not better for a man who simply wants to have some uncomplicated fun to come to a clear understanding rather than mislead some woman into offering her the currency that works for them... the promise of a relationship?

I wish it were more acceptable through being legalized so that women could be empowered to make a decision based on their own choice.

kitenaked
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sherman Island - NorCal
Area 51
Style: not naked
Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, JN Kites, Cabrinha, Shinn & Wainman

Postby kitenaked » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 pm

DonkeyD wrote:
Buzzy wrote:dear dd toby should pay you, never clicked so many times on kiteofrum for a long time >)//

Ha ha ha!

Glad it is entertaining!

Funny thing is the hypocrisy that often comes from the US. They go right out of their minds when it comes to anything sexual! And it is not enough that someone doesn't want to have sex themselves with their fat ugly bitchy wives that they paid big money to marry and TRY to keep happy... it's that they insist in getting in other people's business and telling them what they can't enjoy!

I have some really really close friends who are married. From around the world. And all what you would consider very successful, affluent, respectable etc and I'd say that 75% of them admit to a pay for play encounter. If not just from time to time, even once every few years.

Think about it. Is it not better for a man who simply wants to have some uncomplicated fun to come to a clear understanding rather than mislead some woman into offering her the currency that works for them... the promise of a relationship?

I wish it were more acceptable through being legalized so that women could be empowered to make a decision based on their own choice.

It is funny. I dont disagree with anything you wrote. But I feel sorry for those that stick around with the fat and ugly ones...who knows maybe we are missing somthing....I dont think so.

Good luck. I am sure there are plenty of places that will meet what you are looking for.

Return to “Kitesurfing”