Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kitesurfing Puerto Rico

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:26 pm

We just came back from our trip to Puerto Rico. Thanks to Royce we found this perfect location for Kitesurfing. Many thanks to Royce, the Team of Realkiteboarding, the Velauno Kiteshop, the surfdudes from Tres Palmas surfshop... and all the local kiteboarders for the nice time we had in San Juan/Ocean Park and all the informations and help we got from you. You Guy's made our trip been fantistic!!!!

San Juan is a perfect place to practice kitesurfing from beginner to pros. It's not cheep, but worst to spend the money there. The beach is long and wide and (accept the 4th of July) not crowded at all. The wind was perfect at every day to ride our 6.3 and 8.4 AB (2 times 11.8AB). There is party every night (ask the locals where to go becouse the location change daily) and the girls are just...no comments, check it out!

I'm still stoked from kiteboarding in puerto rico and looking forward to come again asap.

Hasta luego in kiters paradise...
Andy

Royce
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Royce » Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:36 pm

Andy...any time. Glad you could stop and visit. MAybee longer next time eh?
Aloha
Kitesurfpr.com

madcowboy
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby madcowboy » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:29 am

Hi Andy I'd like to have futher information about your trip in Porto Rico write me to madcowboyit@yahoo.it
Thank you
Bryan

highroller
Rare Poster

Postby highroller » Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:04 pm

Hey Andy. the couple of weeks you were here your riding got about ten times better.
For my part, I'm completely stoked about riding my new hana/crew TT. NO MORE GYBING!
ride on friends...
-jose

windprayer
Medium Poster
Local Beach: I'm kiting on lakes in switzerland
Favorite Beaches: still on my search....
Style: waves
Gear: Takoon Furia LTD 7, 9, 13 and Soul 5

Postby windprayer » Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:18 pm

@ highroller
Yep, we did a lot of progress... no wonder in that conditions;-)

BTW, is hanacrew awaiable in europe? I feel bad that I havn't purchesed the board at Velauno in PR. It's a fu... great board man!

Hang loose
Andy

Return to “Kitesurfing”