forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Monteynard Lake, France
- Favorite Beaches: Monteynard Lake, France
- Style: Cool
- Gear: Ozone Zephyr, 17m
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
The first report at White Kite Magazine is online :
Next report will come out soon.
That will be about our journey with Chasta in Utah and Colorado.
At the Brian & Heather Schenck wonderful place.
Sorry for the english spoken mistakes in this first Turkey report, I didn't get the translation on time for editing so I wrote in english by my own...
Next reports about Utah Colorado snowkiting sessions will be better, a real english speaker translated the story from my french version
Anyway, thank you for reading this first attempt of WKmag.
Le reportage en Français :
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Nice work as always Boogy!! Glad to see White Kite is alive once again. I still have the print issue from 2005 that brought out so much stoke for Snowkiting.
I like the new digital format, for easy to view, and enlarge. Page 19 sums it all up.
What an amazing volcano to ride! So much snow on all sides. Looking forward to the next issue and more adventures.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests