Tarfia Gathering : 2012 Gear Demo week.
If you haven't been there this weekend, don't worry it's not too late to head over to Tarifa and demo the entire 2012 line-up and Ride With Us. We've been keeping a blog of the action while we've been there on our Facebook page. We'll also be updating the photo gallery every day with the best images from each days riding and partying.Day 6Day 5Day 4Day 3Day 2Tarifa Gathering gallery
We'd all like to be in one spot so we've arranged rooms at the hotel NipaHutt Tarifa.
Accommodations can be booked for 2-5 people and from € 70 to € 140 per night (breakfast included)
- Room for 2 people, 70 € / night
- Suite for 2 persons 80 € / night
- Bungalow for 2 or 3 people, € 100 / night
- Chalet for 4 or 5 people, € 140 / night
Of course we might end up taking all the available rooms so you can stay elsewhere and we'll make sure that you can find us at the riding spots and bars- you won't be able to miss us!
To get to Tarifa, there are several options:
- By car from Europe, it's a long drive but possible.
- By plane, the nearest airports are Malaga, Seville or Gibraltar. You can hire a car and be there in 30 minutes from Gibraltar or 2 hours from Malaga.
-You can also catch the Tarifa bus from various locations with Euroline.
To register for the Best Holidays or for more information, contact Philippe Martin firstname.lastname@example.org