Medium Poster
Local Beach: Hood River, OR
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Florida Naish Demos

Postby NickStuart » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:47 pm

What up Florida Kiteboarders!

Naish is touring around Florida from October 21st thru November 1st. The first Demo day is hosted by 321 Kiteboarding in Cocoa Beach on October 22nd. Visit www.321kiteboarding.com for details. I will be hosting demos every day at different beaches around Florida and south Georgia. The dates and locations will be based on conditions. Please follow me here and facebook.com/naishinternational

We will be demoing the 2012 Park, Bolt, Torch, Arcade, Money Shot, Momentum, Raskal, Skater, Global, Venturi and the new 2012 Harness line.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the water!
Attachments
FloridaDemo.jpg

MUDSUX
Medium Poster
Local Beach: COCOA BEACH
Gear: NAISH, CABRINHA

Re: Florida Naish Demos

Postby MUDSUX » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey Nick,

I was in Oahu last week looking for a 10M Park. Ian told me you were demoing in Florida soon but I didn't know it was with 321 Kiteboarding. Wish I knew, I wanted to try out the Bolt to see how it compares to the Park. Anyway I picked up a 10M Park. Haven't had a chance to fly it yet but, as with all Naish kites, the build quality is outstanding. Great to see more Naish kites in Florida. Hope to see you on Saturday!

NickStuart
Medium Poster

Postby NickStuart » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:03 am

What up guys! I am boarding a plane in Portland and headed to the FLA. It looks like good conditions might be in store for Saturdays demo in Cocoa. Where should I ride on Sunday?

thehand
Medium Poster

Postby thehand » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 am

And the kite Charger? The best kite for race, the venturi is only good with it ....... the kite is perfect for old school ... the best for light winds.....not let this put the kite to test.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (26.42 KiB) Viewed 1648 times

NickStuart
Medium Poster

Postby NickStuart » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 am

We had a great first demo day in Cocoa Beach. Thank you 321 Kiteboarding for an awesome demo day.

Tomorrow I am headed to meet Jon Davies with Kitesurf Jax at Huguenot Memorial Park from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.

See you guys on the water!

Return to “Kitesurfing”