Regfellow
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Ribban
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: King Of Watersports UK Feedback – Fantastic Service

Postby Regfellow » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm

I live in Sweden and I've been buying stuff from King of watersports 3 times now. I have had one product warranty case with board pads and ones they missed send me a kitepump, both things was solved as fast as possible.

Have only good experience so far!

bmg
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Thailand

Postby bmg » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 am

Matt: Thanks for the number. I called them last night. Hopefully it will all get sorted in the next couple of days.

smurphd
Rare Poster

Postby smurphd » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:35 pm

ordered a 5.6 skillit the 25th of july.more than 30 emails back and forth Still waiting for the fins and straps, which they keep telling me is on the way from maui or china. After a while i bought a set of fins which they offered to pay for, good service though i of course still want the originals and straps.So they ask me how much for the fins and i tell them like 3 times but nothing ever happens, once in a while i write and ask but still waiting for something other than emails to happen.
I´ve also bought alot of other stuff from there without any problems.Just a little tired of this.
It´s funny, just about the same time as i ordered the board the first king of watersports tread showed up and i was just about to write that i ordered several things from them without problems, but thought i would wait and see how they handled my board.So around 4months later here you go.

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi ladies and gents,

The boss of King OF Watersports had an accident and was out of action, could not follow up what happened with my issue and just came back to me. He resolved this matter.
Thank you Charlie.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

PS: It still leaves the dark clouds over Mystic...

PrydeGroupUK
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Redcar
Favorite Beaches: Northumberland
Style: Wave
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Postby PrydeGroupUK » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 pm

smurphd wrote:ordered a 5.6 skillit the 25th of july.more than 30 emails back and forth Still waiting for the fins and straps, which they keep telling me is on the way from maui or china. After a while i bought a set of fins which they offered to pay for, good service though i of course still want the originals and straps.So they ask me how much for the fins and i tell them like 3 times but nothing ever happens, once in a while i write and ask but still waiting for something other than emails to happen.
I´ve also bought alot of other stuff from there without any problems.Just a little tired of this.
It´s funny, just about the same time as i ordered the board the first king of watersports tread showed up and i was just about to write that i ordered several things from them without problems, but thought i would wait and see how they handled my board.So around 4months later here you go.
smurphd - I have sent a personal email to apologise for the delay you have experienced waiting for the accessory pack to go with your 5.6" Skillit. Unfortunately the delay has been with us and not King of Watersports. We weren't aware that a handful of boards were missing their fins and straps until they arrived with you guys the end users. The fins and straps come from a factory in Hong Kong and with the transition of 2011 to 2012 boards we have been caught between production runs. Myself and the guys in Hong Kong have been trying to get the correct number of accessory packs needed for the past few weeks. As mentioned in the email to you we have the packs in stock now and can forward to yourself. A system is in place to make sure this does not happen in future. Please feel free to come back to me on email or the phone number I have given you.

BRGDS

John

smurphd
Rare Poster

Postby smurphd » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 pm

PrydeGroupUK wrote:
smurphd wrote:ordered a 5.6 skillit the 25th of july.more than 30 emails back and forth Still waiting for the fins and straps, which they keep telling me is on the way from maui or china. After a while i bought a set of fins which they offered to pay for, good service though i of course still want the originals and straps.So they ask me how much for the fins and i tell them like 3 times but nothing ever happens, once in a while i write and ask but still waiting for something other than emails to happen.
smurphd - I have sent a personal email to apologise for the delay you have experienced waiting for the accessory pack to go with your 5.6" Skillit. Unfortunately the delay has been with us and not King of Watersports. We weren't aware that a handful of boards were missing their fins and straps until they arrived with you guys the end users. The fins and straps come from a factory in Hong Kong and with the transition of 2011 to 2012 boards we have been caught between production runs. Myself and the guys in Hong Kong have been trying to get the correct number of accessory packs needed for the past few weeks. As mentioned in the email to you we have the packs in stock now and can forward to yourself. A system is in place to make sure this does not happen in future. Please feel free to come back to me on email or the phone number I have given you.

BRGDS

John
ok, seems like everything has been resolved now.

Rossall
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blackpool and Como.
Favorite Beaches: Cape Hatteras
Waddell
Tarifa
Gear: Follow the Rabbits
Brand Affiliation: Wainman Hawaii

Postby Rossall » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah Top Shop and Great Staff especially the lovely Ash :oops:

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Post subject : King Of Watersports UK Feedback – Fantastic Service

I guess the post subject says it all for ME !!

I had contacted them about a product they had in stock,and their
customer service was so good that they found a similar item in the USA
for the same price, just so i wouldn't have to pay so much for shipping !

OK -- i worked them a bit, with the legless article & all ; but i do that
with everyone i'm trying to purchase from !

These guys actually, (( lost out on a sale ))
by helping me out !!!

Bille

mr moon
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Shoreham (UK)
Favorite Beaches: Brandon Bay, Silver Sands & a few more
Style: Wave / Freeride
Gear: North, Firewire, Wainman, Ozone

Postby mr moon » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:30 am

I've dealt with them via email and purchased too. My experience was great, good communication, fast delivery and a great deal too! 8)

They seem to be a good company to me, they've got a great website and a good range of top products at good prices.

Of course just like the rest of us these guys are humans, and in some occasions things can take the wrong turn... Sometimes is too easy to jump on a forum and spread bad comments too quickly :roll:

Dealing with customers is not always easy and straightforward (I have a business myself) :wink:

My two cents :cool2:

dimip
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All over Naxos Island
Favorite Beaches: Glyfada Beach,
Amitis Bay
Style: My style :p
Gear: Griffin kites, Shinn monk, Rrd barracuda, F-one mitu

Postby dimip » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Well bought a board that was stated in Stock but apparently it isn't... They don't answer mail, so have to call them for cancelation... Same, time waster.....

Return to “Kitesurfing”