All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for a Review on a Switch 12 Meter
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 am 
Rare Poster

I've been kiting for about a season and have been flying a 2010 12M Cabrinha Switchblade. I'm ready to buy a new kite now and looking for a review for the new Switch brand. I'm about 220lbs and looking for a kite with good low end power and a big wind range. What Switch kite model would be best for free riding and boosting ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hellfire Slick

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Looking for a Review on a Switch 12 Meter
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Hellfire:
Nitro 12.

Hellfire Slick wrote:
I've been kiting for about a season and have been flying a 2010 12M Cabrinha Switchblade. I'm ready to buy a new kite now and looking for a review for the new Switch brand. I'm about 220lbs and looking for a kite with good low end power and a big wind range. What Switch kite model would be best for free riding and boosting ? Thanks in advance for your help.
Hellfire Slick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 am 
Rare Poster

Thanks for your reply. I was just about to pull the trigger and order a Nitro but read reviews about higher bar pressure on it. I also read about a new kite they are coming out with soon called the Element. I'm going to wait to see if it's an even better choice for me then the Nitro. Anyone out there ride an Element proto yet ?

Hellfire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 pm 
Medium Poster

The Nitro has medium bar pressure, not too heavy. I let my friend demo my 10m yesterday and he said it was too light (and he is light himself, 160 or so). He prefers the Methods, he surfs at near pro level and needs that quicker turn.

[ 4 posts ]