Stonker Shark is Indestructible

Forum for kitesurfers
Air Jordan
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Air Jordan » Wed Jul 31, 2002 2:17 am

I have had my Stonker Shark (170/150) for 10 months now and absolutely luv it. I have ploughed through reef and across beach's but still she is bullet proof due to its SRS (sacrificial rail system). Its not the lightest board but I'm not the lightest rider!!! With its two different length of edges I can ride in a bigger wind range(using a Wipika Airblast 10). Is anyone else out there riding a Stonker?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Air Jordan on 2002-07-31 03:26 ]</font>

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:57 am

apparently not!!

Kitedemon
Medium Poster

Postby Kitedemon » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:49 am

That's Great News for me. I Just ordered one . The Board looks great and what convinced me to buy it (having never seen one before) was the two different edge lengths.

Air Jordan - Is your the Epoxy or Poly version of the Board - And exactly what kind of design is on yours. I can't wait to try it out.

Goodwinds

/K

eutanator
Frequent Poster

Postby eutanator » Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:59 pm

hi there
I also have this board but in 180/160 size. I bought it a few week ago and it's epoxy version from this years. Unfortunatly I didn't try it yet. I wait for Stonker H2H board with 4 footstrap.
If Alex Gillian read sometimes this forum - thx for this boards!

Return to “Kitesurfing”