Kiteboardingasia (KBA) sells defect kites, don't ever buy

Forum for kitesurfers
mark van haze
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kiteboardingasia (KBA) sells defect kites, don't ever bu

Postby mark van haze » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 am

KBA has not had a good reputation for a long time - ask instructors who have worked there.
If you want quality Norht gear for very fair prices go to northkiteboardingclub.com
The kit I bought from them in Hua Hin was an excellent deal and the service was flawless.

chasinthewind
Medium Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby chasinthewind » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 am

hahaha! i was wondering when one of KBA's Cronies would pop up here, and really not surprised it was the silver fox "Alexrider" :baby: :thumb:

dont worry Dandaka, this guy licks alot of KBA bum in Thailand, seems to be there spokesperson on anything Anti- KBA, i believe he also does business with them there so his word is far from independant.
Statistically speaking, KBA has a lot more happy customers than any other company in Thailand. They have more customers than all the other kite companies in Asia combined
I would like to see those statistics, and how he found this out, i guess without getting other schools and competitors statistics throughout Asia this is just complete crock made up in his head, i believe he has been KBA'd (aka indoctrinated)

Its hilarious how he justifies KBA's actions by blaming north for not destroying B grade Kites........fact of the matter is, they sold a b grade factory reject kite..........cut off the serial number, lied to the customer, made up warranty lengths and showed complete unprofessionalism in handling it. sadly this happens every day.

karma is a bitch and these guys will get what comes to them no doubt! Bunch of Crooks!

:lol:

P.s. - yes the north kiteboarding school in Hua Hin is legit!, very nice people also.

dandaka
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kaliningrad, Russia
Favorite Beaches: Boracay, Philippines / Mui Ne, Vietnam
Style: unhooked / newschool / wakestyle
Gear: North Vegas 12m² 2012
North Vegas 9m² 2010
North Vegas 7m² 2010
North Team Series 131cm 2011
Mystic Warrior III Len10 2012

Postby dandaka » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 am

dont worry Dandaka, this guy licks alot of KBA bum in Thailand, seems to be there spokesperson on anything Anti- KBA, i believe he also does business with them there so his word is far from independant.
His website has "Contact" section with big link to KBA http://www.nautikites.net/contact.html

alexrider
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: foils and foils

Postby alexrider » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 am

chasinthewind wrote:hahaha! i was wondering when one of KBA's Cronies would pop up here, and really not surprised it was the silver fox "Alexrider" :baby: :thumb:
I sign by by name mate. What's your's?
All we know from your profile is that you ride Ozone. That's quite telling whose other loser's Cronie you are hiding behind your avatar.
:bye:
Alex (aka Silverfox from now on :lol: )

PS: if you are indeed the guy I am suspecting you to be, you should remember I am more against hate campaigns than defending KBA's cause. If they are not perfect (nobody is), their competitors (the losers) have demonstrated lamentable tactics of defamation these last years hoping they could win back lost ground that way.
By the way, Dandaka's hairdo looks very familiar, doesn't it? Hahahaha.

alexrider
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: foils and foils

Postby alexrider » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 am

dandaka wrote:
His website has "Contact" section with big link to KBA http://www.nautikites.net/contact.html
Thanks for the free publicity! You are not only making publicity for KBA, but for Flysurfer now.
It's not a secret to anyone who's been reading the news section that KBA is taking over Flysurfer in Thailand. That's just because they are the better suited for the job than others who didn't believe that foils had a chance in the marketplace.

If you call "business" my relationship with KBA, you don't know the meaning of the word business, which has something to do with making money. :P
Last edited by alexrider on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

dandaka
Frequent Poster
North Vegas 9m² 2010
North Vegas 7m² 2010

Postby dandaka » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 am

alexrider wrote:f they are not perfect (nobody is), their competitors (the losers) have demonstrated lamentable tactics of defamation these last years hoping they could win back lost ground that way.
Calling scamming KBA "not perfect" clearly shows your relation with them (as your website too).

This topic is about KBA scamming customers, which is clear. I've shared my story and facts here. If you want to say something about KBA competitors — please start another topic.

Claiming that I want to slander KBA or defending them selling fake kites is plain stupid.

chasinthewind
Medium Poster

Postby chasinthewind » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 am

im not sure im following you?

i ride ozone so im a loser? i ride wainman kites now......am i still a loser?
PS: if you are indeed the guy I am suspecting you to be, you should remember I am more against hate campaigns than defending KBA's cause. If they are not perfect (nobody is), their competitors (the losers) have demonstrated lamentable tactics of defamation these last years hoping they could win back lost ground that way.
By the way, Dandaka's hairdo looks very familiar, doesn't it? Hahahaha.
Hilarious! who do you actually think i am?

pathetic attempt silver fox, your bum buddies are crooks, and you seem to be pretty close to them so judgement buy association i guess...........

raam
Rare Poster
Local Beach: ASIA

Postby raam » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 am

There is also other side of this story…. Of course, don’t think vlad here is a saint…
First, sorry to the break the huge meth of getting kites copied or buying low grade kite like grade C or grade B ….it does not exist , all the kites KBA sell including north are from the same factory that makes any of the north kites and through the many distributors around the world that carry the north kites in stock.
Vlad is a fake, a con artist and liar trying to blackmail us to give him a new kite. He bought his kite in May 2011 which is nine month ago, his kite is veering to the left…. From 2001 I have seen so many kites do that!!! Vlad put the first posting on the forum, then answered to himself or used his friend and right after that called me blackmailing me for new kite by saying as I can see that his problem is already on the forum and was talked about… he saw that it won’t work with us the blackmailing thing so he started working on this case to blackmailing north! Even north on the email said that they did it for good will but this kite was never admissible for warranty as I have nicely explained to vlad and even offered him to buy another new kite at a very special discount as a good will.

4. Good summary from Dan-at-North
Quote:
Also for the record, his kite was not admissible for warranty, and the resolution was done at the cost and through the goodwill of North international and several distributors. Thanks to everyone involved.

Another point that is good to look into is that everyone knows now including vlad that this was not a warranty case but vlad trying to blackmail everyone possible to getting a new kite !!! he even says it himself below… north don’t know yet who you are vlad…. We have serviced you before, we know what a con artist and a lair you are!

vlad...
“ Sure, I blame it on North too. But since they agreed to replace my kite, which was no warranty case, I'm more than happy with North. And whole story is a clear sign, which company is reliable/open/trustworthy and which not.”

in the past 11 years, KBA have serviced trough out our locations tens of thousands of happy customers that is the reason they always keep on coming back(like you vlad, I have proof) as they get the best possible service !!! we never met someone like you!!! Pretty good record that is…. I welcome all of you to look at our records to see that! I am really happy to give up on a customer like you! With joy!
in the past 11 years I and KBA in some cases are fighting with all the kite brands if we really believe that there is a real warranty issue and we are the first one to respond and keep the customer happy but we won’t let any customer to take advantage of it like vlad ! it is not fair for the kite brands !
Vlad Bought from us few things and one of them is a mystic harness, he said that we did not help him…. and at the end he fixed it with mystic…Hmmm, let’s see.

We have sent a replacements for him to Vietnam and to Philippines and chased this after him where ever he was traveling and at the end arranged for mystic to send him one to his house in Russia, we have paid for all this running around and the shipping for it everywhere, he did not pay anything for it. I attach some of the email conversations regarding this issue and to show how we helped him as a customer. This some of the conversation but if someone wants I can send it all but there is a lot of emails on it for us trying to help him to solve the problem but at least this show the end result that we helped him and gave him the best service any company can give and not like he is saying that he “fixed it himself”.

“Hi Raam,
We still have an XS in stock, I will send it to the Russian address for his attention!
Regards
Annelies
Verzonden: dinsdag 26 april 2011 13:48
Aan: Sales MBrands-International (Annelies)
CC: 'eran'
Onderwerp: RE: replacement for Mystic Warrior II spreader bar
Hi,
We are still having problems with this customer with the spreader bar and the click of it.
We have sent to him one to Vietnam that was not good and then try to fix it for him in the Philippines and no luck,
Can you please send him the right part to the address below?
Thanks,
raam
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:13 PM
To: raam@kiteboardingasia.com
Cc: eran@kiteboardingasia.com
Subject: FW: replacement for Mystic Warrior II spreader bar
Hi,
Can you please order a new spreader bar for this customer it is under the warranty?
We don’t have the size spread bar he need. He needs the XS spreader bar. Mystic can send it to him directly to the address below.
Thanks,
Eran.
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 2:43 AM
To: eran
Subject: replacement for Mystic Warrior II spreader bar
Dear Eran!
I still want to replace my spreader bar from defective one. Please tell me
1) Is it possible to collect spreader bar till in Hua Hin? I will be here till 1th June.
2) If not, can you send it to Russia? What will be the delivery price? You can send it to one of Mystic dealers in Moscow and I can collect from them. If you have no preference about shipping address, you can send it to following address: "dom 5, podjezd 1, kvartira 290, Znamenskie Sadki, Moscow, Russia, contact phone +79857686899". But please notify about possible delivery date beforehand.
Thank you!”

Vlad, Please don’t show your face in any of KBA locations and we don’t want to sell you anything!!! I am warning all kite centers to be aware of this guy as you are a lair and a blackmailing con artist and rest assure that I will tell that to all my friends in kite industry in the world so when they get an inquiry form you or see your face at their shop they will know not to sell you anything as you will just try to make headache for everyone involved!

dandaka
Frequent Poster
North Vegas 9m² 2010
North Vegas 7m² 2010

Postby dandaka » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 am

Hi, Raam! Glad you're reading this forum :) Looks like you're not happy with such publicity you get from here.

Note to general public — Raam is one of the owners of KBA, he is responsible for running business like this.

First off all, please tell us, why have you lied about these things? This is what makes you liar and scammer, not your decision to deny warranty. Insulting customers is easy, but explaining sales of B-grade kites from black market without serial numbers is difficult task.
all the kites KBA sell including north are from the same factory that makes any of the north kites and through the many distributors around the world that carry the north kites in stock
Sure, from the same factory, just without SN and not passed quality check.
Vlad is a fake, a con artist and liar trying to blackmail us to give him a new kite.
I'm real and I wanted to get warranty replacement. Since North confirmed flaws in production of this kite, and you deny them, it is you who play unfair.
even offered him to buy another new kite at a very special discount as a good will.
Nice deal, Raam! Buy a B-grade kite with a discount to feel better about failed one.
I am really happy to give up on a customer like you! With joy!
It was my choice, not yours.
it is not fair for the kite brands!
Nice to hear about this from YOU, Raam! :D
that there is a real warranty issue and we are the first one to respond and keep the customer happy but we won’t let any customer to take advantage of it like vlad!
If this kite had SN, it is real warranty case, since kite has serious production flaws from the beginning. Which was confirmed by everyone including North dealers. But since your shop is selling kites without SN and with two times shorter warranty period, sure it is no warranty case for you. That's what I want to share with kitesurfing community — avoid sellers like you, Raam.
Vlad Bought from us few things and one of them is a mystic harness, he said that we did not help him…. and at the end he fixed it with mystic…Hmmm, let’s see.
Check it here. Since you was sending replacement of wrong size, but showed decent will to help me, that case had positive effect on your reputation. Happily, you're selling Mystic with SN, so they accept warranty claims for these products. But ever since that time I'm communicating about replacement with Mystic by myself and you haven't solved that problem for me, overall performance on that case is not more than average expected.
I am warning all kite centers to be aware of this guy as you are a lair and a blackmailing con artist
Please prove your words or take them back.
I will tell that to all my friends in kite industry in the world
From this forum, it looks like your only friends are guys that share profits from your business :lol: :lol: :lol: Everyone else are using swearing words to talk about KBA.
Last edited by dandaka on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_Weetabix
Frequent Poster

Postby Mr_Weetabix » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 am

raam wrote:Vlad is a fake, a con artist and liar trying to blackmail us to give him a new kite.
I'm confused. Are you saying that you didn't sell him a defective kite? Do you think that he cut out the serial number himself?

Return to “Kitesurfing”