All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: What is a good travelling bag?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:30 am 
Medium Poster

I got the 145 Naish Golf roller and it will fit everything. I know its a little pricey, but i see it now and then on sale. I got mine for 175.00. I put 3 kites , 1 boards, wetsuit, booties, helmet, vest, pump, 3 bars, repair kit, & harness. 51 Lbs. I could actually put more stuff. I ordered the mystic bag first and it was way too big. it didn't even look like a golf bag. If i had to order again i would have gotten the 140. It really looks more normal , At first i was thinking of just getting the golf bag without the wheels, but i'm glad i didn't. After a while a 50 lb bag on your shoulder starts to hurt. Also, the nets inside are fantastic, I flew to La Ventana and both ways TSA opened the bag, I cant imagine what would have happened if there was no net (The TSA guy trying to shove everything back in after it all falls out). Hope this helps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 am 
Rare Poster

This is the black and red or the yellow and black ?
I think I have see some Naish bag with the skull on it.
Cool but not very golfy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 am 
Medium Poster

its the black & yellow, it thin the first ones were black & white- if you are a golfer and know a golf bag - i agree its too big but it makes the cut on the measurements ( but when i used to travel a lot between countries and bring my clubs- i stuffed my golf clubs in a cover bag which was around the same size- now the golf bag did not take up all the space in the bag so what i used to do is put all my other stuff like books, shoes, & clothes in the bag)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 am 
Rare Poster

Golf bags never fit all my gear. I also carry 3 kites, a board, harness, and 2 bars, wetsuit and a pump. I got Ion boardbag and I am pretty happy with it. Check it out : http://www.surfpm.com/kitesurfing/boardbags/Splitbag-Kite-Wheelie-138cm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2