Medium Poster
Local Beach: Alameda, Sherman
Gear: Bandit 4, Ozone V9
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What is a good travelling bag?

Postby dt73775 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:30 am

I got the 145 Naish Golf roller and it will fit everything. I know its a little pricey, but i see it now and then on sale. I got mine for 175.00. I put 3 kites , 1 boards, wetsuit, booties, helmet, vest, pump, 3 bars, repair kit, & harness. 51 Lbs. I could actually put more stuff. I ordered the mystic bag first and it was way too big. it didn't even look like a golf bag. If i had to order again i would have gotten the 140. It really looks more normal , At first i was thinking of just getting the golf bag without the wheels, but i'm glad i didn't. After a while a 50 lb bag on your shoulder starts to hurt. Also, the nets inside are fantastic, I flew to La Ventana and both ways TSA opened the bag, I cant imagine what would have happened if there was no net (The TSA guy trying to shove everything back in after it all falls out). Hope this helps

40knots
Rare Poster

Postby 40knots » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 am

This is the black and red or the yellow and black ?
I think I have see some Naish bag with the skull on it.
Cool but not very golfy.

dt73775
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Alameda, Sherman
Gear: Bandit 4, Ozone V9

Postby dt73775 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 am

its the black & yellow, it thin the first ones were black & white- if you are a golfer and know a golf bag - i agree its too big but it makes the cut on the measurements ( but when i used to travel a lot between countries and bring my clubs- i stuffed my golf clubs in a cover bag which was around the same size- now the golf bag did not take up all the space in the bag so what i used to do is put all my other stuff like books, shoes, & clothes in the bag)

zsabev
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Bulgaria, Turkey
Favorite Beaches: Boracay, Phillipines
Cabarete, D.R.
Tarifa. Spain
Rhodoes, Greece
Limnos, Greece
Style: freestyle, wave
Gear: North

Postby zsabev » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 am

Golf bags never fit all my gear. I also carry 3 kites, a board, harness, and 2 bars, wetsuit and a pump. I got Ion boardbag and I am pretty happy with it. Check it out : http://www.surfpm.com/kitesurfing/board ... elie-138cm

Return to “Travel”