Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ozone Kites

forum for kitesurfers


User avatar
alexeyga
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:41 pm
Kiting since: 2007
Favorite Beaches: Ocean shore!
Style: Freeride dongling
Gear: No brand affiliation
Location: Montreal, Canada / NJ, USA

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby alexeyga » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:18 pm

jumarcil wrote: Hey sbbeachTums we have a saying us frigging french canadian... better let the people think we are stupid than opening our mouth to prove them... :bye:
KITEMOBILE wrote: in french they same words are used
F........you
Hate to say it, but this is the exact reason why locals anywhere on the East Coast US (and Ontario for that matter) aren't too thrilled to see cars with QC plates on their spots.

swim82
Rare Poster
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby swim82 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 pm

alexeyga wrote:
Hate to say it, but this is the exact reason why locals anywhere on the East Coast US (and Ontario for that matter) aren't too thrilled to see cars with QC plates on their spots.
What do you mean. Why do you hate to see quebec plates on ''your spot'' ?

SBBeachbum
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:54 pm

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby SBBeachbum » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 pm

KITEMOBILE wrote:
SBBeachbum wrote:Yo kitemobile. Don't be so friggin French Canadian and let the friendly sales dudes know which kite you want or are you just pissing around?

in french they same words are used
F........you
You are proving the point. You started this thread trolling and got a few sales guys responding positively to your rant. Now it's up to you to let them know what models you are actually looking for. If not, you proved my point again.

swim82
Rare Poster
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby swim82 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:17 pm

SBBeachbum wrote:
KITEMOBILE wrote:
SBBeachbum wrote:Yo kitemobile. Don't be so friggin French Canadian and let the friendly sales dudes know which kite you want or are you just pissing around?

in french they same words are used
F........you
You are proving the point. You started this thread trolling and got a few sales guys responding positively to your rant. Now it's up to you to let them know what models you are actually looking for. If not, you proved my point again.
and whats your point exactly so we all understand it very clearly.

User avatar
alexeyga
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:41 pm
Kiting since: 2007
Favorite Beaches: Ocean shore!
Style: Freeride dongling
Gear: No brand affiliation
Location: Montreal, Canada / NJ, USA

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby alexeyga » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 pm

swim82 wrote:
alexeyga wrote:
Hate to say it, but this is the exact reason why locals anywhere on the East Coast US (and Ontario for that matter) aren't too thrilled to see cars with QC plates on their spots.
What do you mean. Why do you hate to see quebec plates on ''your spot'' ?
Buddy, I'm actually "fortunate" enough to be driving with QC plates my-self and I'm not exactly proud of it when I'm going to US or other provinces. Native Quebec-ers have some serious attitude issues which you had a privilege to observe higher in the thread. And at least one spot got closed in Cape Cod last year because of QC riders.

swim82
Rare Poster
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby swim82 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

alexeyga wrote:
swim82 wrote:
alexeyga wrote:
Hate to say it, but this is the exact reason why locals anywhere on the East Coast US (and Ontario for that matter) aren't too thrilled to see cars with QC plates on their spots.
What do you mean. Why do you hate to see quebec plates on ''your spot'' ?
Buddy, I'm actually "fortunate" enough to be driving with QC plates my-self and I'm not exactly proud of it when I'm going to US or other provinces. Native Quebec-ers have some serious attitude issues which you had a privilege to observe higher in the thread. And at least one spot got closed in Cape Cod last year because of QC riders.
Hey look, pal, I understand what you are saying but they're some bad riders everywhere. I don't think they all have Quebec plates. For one, i'd be happy to have people from an other country on my spot, it puts money in the local economy. So I think people should be happy that Quebec -ers travel so much.

As for the ''serious attitude issues'', I'm pretty sure you would be pissed too if someone had some borderline racists comments about you. They are a proud folk and they won't stand someone talking against them. It's not because someone has problems speaking english that he has attitude issues.

I also hope that kitemobile is seriously getting a kite and not just ''pissing around''. But if he is, I would like to say that in no way native Quebec-ers are all like that. Anyone that had the chance to visit some of the spots Quebec has to offer will meet very welcoming people that will be happy to help in any way. And if you think they all have ''serious attitude issues'' like you said then you're probably the kind of guy that lives in Montreal and dosn't even try to speak french. Stop being a closed minded as@ H*** and feed stereotypical comments like you just have.

User avatar
alexeyga
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:41 pm
Kiting since: 2007
Favorite Beaches: Ocean shore!
Style: Freeride dongling
Gear: No brand affiliation
Location: Montreal, Canada / NJ, USA

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby alexeyga » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm

swim82 wrote: Hey look, pal, I understand what you are saying but they're some bad riders everywhere. I don't think they all have Quebec plates. For one, i'd be happy to have people from an other country on my spot, it puts money in the local economy. So I think people should be happy that Quebec -ers travel so much.

As for the ''serious attitude issues'', I'm pretty sure you would be pissed too if someone had some borderline racists comments about you. They are a proud folk and they won't stand someone talking against them. It's not because someone has problems speaking english that he has attitude issues.

I also hope that kitemobile is seriously getting a kite and not just ''pissing around''. But if he is, I would like to say that in no way native Quebec-ers are all like that. Anyone that had the chance to visit some of the spots Quebec has to offer will meet very welcoming people that will be happy to help in any way. And if you think they all have ''serious attitude issues'' like you said then you're probably the kind of guy that lives in Montreal and dosn't even try to speak french. Stop being a closed minded as@ H*** and feed stereotypical comments like you just have.
Dude, I'm actually one of these Montrealers who speaks fluently in both English, French and a couple of other languages. I have also traveled around the world at least a few times, so I might be a stereotypical as#hole, but far from being close-minded. Also - I'm not a native Canadian, so over the years I had my share a racism - thank you! For the rest - sorry, I really don't feel like arguing any further - too much attitude and ego in this thread - that's just pointless to argue with.

swim82
Rare Poster
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby swim82 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:32 pm

alexeyga wrote:
swim82 wrote: Hey look, pal, I understand what you are saying but they're some bad riders everywhere. I don't think they all have Quebec plates. For one, i'd be happy to have people from an other country on my spot, it puts money in the local economy. So I think people should be happy that Quebec -ers travel so much.

As for the ''serious attitude issues'', I'm pretty sure you would be pissed too if someone had some borderline racists comments about you. They are a proud folk and they won't stand someone talking against them. It's not because someone has problems speaking english that he has attitude issues.

I also hope that kitemobile is seriously getting a kite and not just ''pissing around''. But if he is, I would like to say that in no way native Quebec-ers are all like that. Anyone that had the chance to visit some of the spots Quebec has to offer will meet very welcoming people that will be happy to help in any way. And if you think they all have ''serious attitude issues'' like you said then you're probably the kind of guy that lives in Montreal and dosn't even try to speak french. Stop being a closed minded as@ H*** and feed stereotypical comments like you just have.
Dude, I'm actually one of these Montrealers who speaks fluently in both English, French and a couple of other languages. I have also traveled around the world at least a few times, so I might be a stereotypical as#hole, but far from being close-minded. Also - I'm not a native Canadian, so over the years I had my share a racism - thank you! For the rest - sorry, I really don't feel like arguing any further - too much attitude and ego in this thread - that's just pointless to argue with.

Then you should know better then to talk of the whole population like that...
You know thats what you did right?

swim82
Rare Poster
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby swim82 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm

alexeyga wrote:
swim82 wrote: Hey look, pal, I understand what you are saying but they're some bad riders everywhere. I don't think they all have Quebec plates. For one, i'd be happy to have people from an other country on my spot, it puts money in the local economy. So I think people should be happy that Quebec -ers travel so much.

As for the ''serious attitude issues'', I'm pretty sure you would be pissed too if someone had some borderline racists comments about you. They are a proud folk and they won't stand someone talking against them. It's not because someone has problems speaking english that he has attitude issues.

I also hope that kitemobile is seriously getting a kite and not just ''pissing around''. But if he is, I would like to say that in no way native Quebec-ers are all like that. Anyone that had the chance to visit some of the spots Quebec has to offer will meet very welcoming people that will be happy to help in any way. And if you think they all have ''serious attitude issues'' like you said then you're probably the kind of guy that lives in Montreal and dosn't even try to speak french. Stop being a closed minded as@ H*** and feed stereotypical comments like you just have.
Dude, I'm actually one of these Montrealers who speaks fluently in both English, French and a couple of other languages. I have also traveled around the world at least a few times, so I might be a stereotypical as#hole, but far from being close-minded. Also - I'm not a native Canadian, so over the years I had my share a racism - thank you! For the rest - sorry, I really don't feel like arguing any further - too much attitude and ego in this thread - that's just pointless to argue with.

By the way, sorry about the as" h*** part. I was a little out of line.
I'm from quebec/novascotia, I learned english before french but still am very much from Quebec. When someone says I don't know how to behave myself when i'm out of the province when im am very respectfull and help out anyone that needs the help you have to expect some people might not be too happy about it.

What did you expect, people agreeing with you?

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:00 am

Re: Ozone Kites

Postby loco4viento » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

It's probably easier to just be nice and not worry about what someone else says. Let it go. Enjoy your day.


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests

cron