I am planning a kiting trip leaving this Saturday or Sunday from San Francisco. I've been monitoring the Windguru forecasts in the Caribbean hoping to select a spot with a good forecast at the last moment (this has worked great for me in the past
. Unfortunately I can't find a single Caribbean destination with a solid forecast for the next week. Even Aruba looks bad! Any suggestions? Any spot that is likely to have better wind than Windguru would predict, maybe thanks to thermals? Or, I am willing to go a bit further if necessary as long as the forecast is relatively solid and reliable.
Would greatly appreciate suggestions. Thank you.