Forum for everyone who is into racing and speeding on kites.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Langebaan and Cape Town.
- Favorite Beaches: Anywhere in the Cape, South Africa.
- Style: Hydrofoils! (And surf and old school)
- Gear: Cape Town Foilboard and Spotz hydrofoils.
Any kite that can keep up with the hydrofoils.
- Brand Affiliation: Cape Town Foilboards
- Location: Langebaan (Cape Town)
Did hydrofoils race with the normal race boards at PKRA france? I see the winner of the hydrofoil worlds (Max Nocher) came 7th?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 pm
- Brand Affiliation: None
I saw some pictures of the event, and he was riding a normal raceboard. North, if I'm not mistaken.
Return to “Kiteracer”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests