Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

SS dialer vs knee swacker vs globe trotter

Forum for kitesurfers
flipper231
Very Frequent Poster

SS dialer vs knee swacker vs globe trotter

Postby flipper231 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Sitting at around 200lbs (91kg), looking for a lightwind directional. I tought about thé Sector and other freerace boards but the lake bottomis all over the place, not interested in long pointy fins. Looking for 10is knts (with holes around 7) and choppy 15-18 knots. I prefer a surf over à race.

ktflyer381
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Ontario
Favorite Beaches: Outer Banks
Style: Freeride, freestyle, strapless
Gear: Shinn, North
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: SS dialer vs knee swacker vs globe trotter

Postby ktflyer381 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

I have ridden the Dialer and Kneeswacker, but own neither. If you want a 10 knot low end at your weight you will need the Kneeswacker I think. As the wind picks up the Kneeswacker ican be a bit bumpy, but then again the Dialer is a bit bumpy in higher winds as well. I totally agree with wanting one of these boards over a board with huge fins, plus with either of the SS boards you will get to ride some small waves as well.

For what you seem to be looking for, I would recommend the Kneeswacker. Have never ridden the globe trotter so can't comment on that one.

K

Return to “Kitesurfing”