Forum rules

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com

All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2012 NPX Zealot 5/4/3 Suits - $239 38% off (normally $382)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 am 
Medium Poster

From the same company that makes Cabrinha kites and Neil Pryde windsurfing gear and wetsuits, NPX stands for Neil Pryde Extreme.

Through a special purchase, we are able to offer the 2012 NPX Zealot 5/4/3 suit for huge savings.

The Zealot is NPX's top of the line suit, complete with bamboo charcol inner lining, shin guards, and P-taped seams throughout. The material is super stretchy and warm.

The version we are selling is the 2 layer version that has the protective nylon material on the arms and legs, while keeping the core warm with the mesh slick skin finish. This combination provides the warmest most flexible suit possible.

I have been using the Zealot for the past 2 winters, and it has taken me away from using a drysuit in all but the most extreme cold days. I am comfortable in this suit into the lower 40's, yet it is flexi enough that I don't mind wearing it into the low 70's. In a nut shell, it offers a HUGE range of warmth, and doesn't feel restrictive at all.

We are having a huge wetsuit sale right now, (including Hyperflex AMPs at $99) so go check it out here.
http://www.kitepaddlesurf.com/Wetsuits_c35.htm

We sell other suits as well, but for the top of the line suit at a very reasonable price, check out the Zealot.

Last edited by KitePaddleSurf on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: 2012 NPX Zealot 5/4/3 Suits - $239 38% off (normally $38
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 pm 
Medium Poster

Price reduced to $239.

38% off on this top of the line suit.

[ 2 posts ]