Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Forum for kitesurfers
DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Postby DrLightWind » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm

14ToeSide wrote:Count me in Dimitri. I will run the Camera and capture you and SupaEZ. I live 40 minutes from him. I will give the kite a go also.
I am 240 lbs and go in Ultra light wind.

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :desperado: :desperado:
Count me also because I'd like to join to the bandwagon to make it more scientific :idea:
I'd like to test and re-calibrate the new prototype INFINITY v3 VS Speed3 21m,
which one has better low end and pulls harder in a real steady 7 knots winds on real flat water with max speed :?:
Also which one boosts higher and which one has better hang time and relaunching attributes :?:
The turning speed I'm not interested in light because doesn't matter how you tweak them,
all big kites are slow.
I'm reasonable and fully coherent as you see my user name in the low end with my weight at 130 lbs
and planning using my old directional 149 X 40 what I like best for light wind shredding :thumb:

In case if anyone feels getting skunked in high winds,
I suggest, come to our spot and the light wind and flat water is guaranteed all the time :!:

DrLW

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Count me also because I'd like to join to the bandwagon to make it more scientific :idea:
I'd like to test and re-calibrate the new prototype INFINITY v3 VS Speed3 21m,
which one has better low end and pulls harder in a real steady 7 knots winds on real flat water with max speed :?:
Also which one boosts higher and which one has better hang time and relaunching attributes :?:
The turning speed I'm not interested in light because doesn't matter how you tweak them,
all big kites are slow.
I'm reasonable and fully coherent as you see my user name in the low end with my weight at 130 lbs
and planning using my old directional 149 X 40 what I like best for light wind shredding :thumb:
In case if anyone feels getting skunked in high winds,
I suggest, come to our spot and the light wind and flat water is guaranteed all the time :!:
DrLW
Whaoooo.... you are a light one Mr.DrLightWind. Now I know why you got that name :thumb:
Will keep you guys inform once I decide the dates for the Florida light wind demo day.
Maybe you guys can help me and let me know what will be the best place in Florida to meet so everybody can join and demo the EPIC kites and boards, and see for themselves what the INFINITY v2 and the OXYGEN v2 board is all about. You might like it or you might not. This is the reason why you need to demo them.
You guys can also come to the OUTER BANKS for the EPIC demo will be starting in 2 weeks.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:46 pm

One day! :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Not only we have one of the best product in the market but also this is how we at EPIC kites do our "Durability & Quality" test for our products.
:thumb: :thumb:

YOUTUBE:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Dimitri M wrote: we have one of the best product in the market
You have "one out of many" best products in the market :thumb: + great personal customer service

Would you be interested to have a "combo demo" lightwind day or days in our town this fall ?

I am suggesting a EPIC and CORE demo....at the beach...so bring surfboards along also with you

Our town is home of the Core importer and we will have to demo all 3 LW 15-17-19M Riots XR2

We have 3 parks to launch from...easy drive for many...central Florida east coast location

I have not brought it up yet with the Core importer...i wanted to see if it was OK with you first :D

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

You have "one out of many" best products in the market :thumb: + great personal customer service
Would you be interested to have a "combo demo" lightwind day or days in our town this fall ?
I am suggesting a EPIC and CORE demo....at the beach...so bring surfboards along also with you
Our town is home of the Core importer and we will have to demo all 3 LW 15-17-19M Riots XR2
We have 3 parks to launch from...easy drive for many...central Florida east coast location
I have not brought it up yet with the Core importer...i wanted to see if it was OK with you first
:D
Hello supaEZ,
Yes that's a great idea. I already tried the new CORE LW 17/19 RIOTS XR2, but did not try the 15, so I know what the 17 & 19 are all about and I am up for the light wind demo in your town this fall in Florida. This way people can test and compare the INFINITY V2 and the INFINITY V3 prototype against the CORE LW 15-17-19M Riots XR2 and put a review. Just let me know when. It will be nice to plan it 7 days a head so we know when the light wind days will be.
In the mean time enjoy this video.
:thumb:

YOUTUBE:

VIMEO:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Yes i did enjoy ...thank you

We have an intracoastal river park with very similar conditions on X-light SSW winds

Glassy water 5 knots wind flow....that gives us the power to go out...almost surreal

Wish i would have been in video on SUP at same time time with you

I doubt my 2 water cats (they sleep in sinks and jump in while we shower)...would have cooperated

Side by side with you and a XR2 17M...i believe we would have been matched in board speed

However since the 19M has naturally more power...i would have moved faster over the water

Like Oldnbroken likes to say :Supa's opinion in his chair looking into his crystal ball :cheers:

noel
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby noel » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm

If you are looking for a light wind/flat water spot for the test, Otherside Boardsports in Islamorada (Florida Keys) is an Epic school/dealer and a soon to be Core dealer. Plenty of light wind this time of year and after this weekend, not many people. We are the largest shop/school in the keys with our very own cable park. (Keys Cable) We are also going to have a new school opening in the next month or so.

If interested, let us know!

www.support@othersideboardsports.com
www.othersideboardsports.com
www.keyscable.com
(305)853-9728
Last edited by noel on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

noel wrote:If you are looking for a light wind/flat water spot for the test, Otherside Boardsports in Islamorada (Florida Keys) is an Epic school/dealer and a soon to be Core dealer. Plenty of light wind this time of year and after this weekend, not many people. We are the largest shop/school in the keys with our very own cable park. (Keys Cable) We are also going to have a new school opening in the next month or so.

If interested, let us know!

www.info@othersideboardsports.com
www.othersideboardsports.com
www.keyscable.com
(305)853-9728
JOYEUX "NOEL"...(Merry "X-mas" in English)...That is so :cooltext: EPIC + CORE :sun:

DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby DrLightWind » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 pm

noel wrote:We are the largest shop/school in the keys with our very own cable park
Nice :thumb:
But I already own the "cable park" the SP 21m and it's rare when I get skunked :roll:

DrLW

Return to “Kitesurfing”