Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: Does she/he break your balls?

Postby Toby » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:00 pm

I made it clear: never put me up for the decision between her and kite...it will be kite. Works!

But you guys know this: kiting trip...I hear a complain I never have time for her...and I am just kiting 3 hrs. Guess who I spend the other 21 hrs with? :roll:

TurcoLoco
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby TurcoLoco » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Break your balls...... in portuguese something like CASTRATED...
The male castrated does little but EAT.... Like a castrated PIG... Grows fat sooner...

Once you get married
The male hops the female doesnt change.... but she does.
The female hops the male changes................but he doesnt.

Well my fiends... Nowadays women dont respect money or balls...They only respect other bitches...
So be a BITCH! Pick on everything... Complain a lot...Terrible company... Until you go kiting...
But be shure to become a PRINCE when your back, a gentleman, the best company in the world, take her dancing, praise her in front of her friends...

In time start geting worse... Dr Jackel and Mr Hyde ... And SHE will sugest: "go kiting HONEY...." This has guaranteed Kiting every other weekend for me every other weekend...

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil

Postby Toby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:44 am

So be a BITCH! Pick on everything... Complain a lot...Terrible company... Until you go kiting...
But be shure to become a PRINCE when your back, a gentleman, the best company in the world, take her dancing, praise her in front of her friends...
best ever suggestion! Thanks for that!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 am

How about washing them instead :naughty:

We just had a two hour session in waves...me on my 12 and my wife on her 10...both on our Whips

Nothing beats coming home and talking non-stop to each other about all our moves and waves....

The best part is that the conversation "continues in the shower while we share a beer together"

..................................... :heartface: :beer: :heartface: .......................................................................

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Westozzy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:30 am

Well I was kiting before when I met my wife 12 years ago and was late to the first 8 'dates'. Hence she knew what she was in for. When the second kid came along I did have to adjust but now the kids are 5 and 6 nearly back to normal. I married an inland what we call 'Bogan' over here in Western Australia which is a little unfortunate, but the kids love the water so all is good. Doesn't help her as we live 300m from the beach!

There have been moments when I have had to put my foot down and let her know what's what. Also I'm like a bear with a sore head if I don't get out.

That being said, when I'm at home Im farqin dad of the year. No wind, I help out as much as possible and build up what I call gratious points. Also if no wind I'm out with the kids, give her a break.

But she knows when it's on, I'm gone! Period.

Sometimes (and I don't like doing it) you have to be an absolute prick. At least once every 6 months at least because women like to control, have everything in place. They don't like chaos (generalising, but becomes almost a certainty when kids come along), the whole suburban set up is for women, remember this.

Sad to here about the dude who split with his missus, shame it couldn't be sorted out. But then again I have had mates who have had their interests curtailed by their wife and they are bloody miserable.

I'm a teacher so here's the difference. Go out on any oval and watch boys mindlessly chasing around a ball of certain dimensions with no particular rules. The girls are sitting in circles watching, laughing and chatting with each other. (Generalising again, but there is truth in every generalisation). There you have it. We need to 'run around', only lived like this for a short time considering our biological evolution. We need to 'hunt'. This hasn't changed. It is why we go fishing for instance, sit around a fire with ya mates talking shit.

Know the differences and accept them. Know that women will always want to control and accept that. Help her out when the wind is not there, but when it is on, go. If she has a problem with that
you have to just be a prick. Most don't understand. The girls that do kite etc, do.

ps the comment about balls and pussies was a little crass man - funny but crass. Leave that kind of talk when ya with ya mates shooting the shit.

TurcoLoco
Medium Poster

Postby TurcoLoco » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:53 am

Agree with the "crass" and "balls" coment, only said because the "title" says "breaking your balls", never said pussys.
Some women discover that certain birds only sing when free, or at least free in spirit, controling women have to be delt with form the begining, once you start loosing the game, I never heard someone that turned the game around.
As for certain house work, valid of course, but remember that territory given will never be regained, so choose your chores well.

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil

Postby Toby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 am

the funny thing is, there are women thinking like guys as well...would be fun to hear their stories too !!!

Tiago1973
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Portugal
Style: Freeriding

Postby Tiago1973 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 am

yes and need to compromise - only do like 90% of what i want

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Postby plummet » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 am

hey supaezy. does your wife have a sister? my missis hates the wind with a wrath of 1000 circus monkeys!

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:30 pm

TurcoLoco wrote:Agree with the "crass" and "balls" coment, only said because the "title" says "breaking your balls", never said pussys.
Some women discover that certain birds only sing when free, or at least free in spirit, controling women have to be delt with form the begining, once you start loosing the game, I never heard someone that turned the game around.
As for certain house work, valid of course, but remember that territory given will never be regained, so choose your chores well.

Yep should have been specific on that point. Yeh be aware of what you do, and make sure you make a meal of hanging washing, so she never asks you to do it again!! Agreed controlling women, which I feel is a synonym for each other, must be dealt with ASAP for all you young bucks. Be a bloody man for gods sake, Jesus I see this generation of pussy snags and makes me want to throw up.

Return to “Kitesurfing”