forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
- Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
- Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
- Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Tennessee
OK, if there was any doubt that there were some Goddesses in and amongst the Gods of Wind, here it is. The kite this whole post was about got ripped in my first session with it. It was a used and somewhat worn kite, but really
This is what I get for daring to tease the other gender with my funny litte post. Goddess of wind, I have learned my lesson. I promise to behave from now on
Return to “Kitesurfing”