All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Repair of F-One Bar ... How???
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 am 
Medium Poster

I've recently bought a used bandit 4 that came with the 2012 bar (the guy told me that it was replaced from the dealer because the 2011 was defect) but even though the bar and lines does seem to be little used the hole grip is pealing of it and i don't know how to fix it. Does anyone has any idea how i can glue it back on without coming off in the next session and without ruining the bar???
ps. Great kite but the bar quality is tragic, i have bars from 2009 that look better than this one. :( .

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Repair of F-One Bar ... How???
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:58 pm 
Frequent Poster

Chris1973 wrote:
I've recently bought a used bandit 4 that came with the 2012 bar (the guy told me that it was replaced from the dealer because the 2011 was defect) but even though the bar and lines does seem to be little used the hole grip is pealing of it and i don't know how to fix it. Does anyone has any idea how i can glue it back on without coming off in the next session and without ruining the bar???
ps. Great kite but the bar quality is tragic, i have bars from 2009 that look better than this one. :( .

Contact cement

Post subject: Re: Repair of F-One Bar ... How???
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:15 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I think that you can replace the bar under warranty.
Usually Fone customer service is very good and they had some issues with 2012 bars as well as 2011...heard the factory that made them used the wrong material or something.

[ 3 posts ]