forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:41 pm
- Kiting since: 2008
- Style: Waveriding
- Brand Affiliation: None
I will probably move from Germany to Cape Town and go to a german boarding school.
I want to kite as much as possible, but I'm only 17 years old, so I don't have a driver-license...
Is there maybe somebody living next to me and is able to give me a lift? I would pay half the
fuel, of course!
I am living Tamboerskloof. Pretty close to the city!
I Would be very grateful for an answer! Cheers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:13 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Dolphin beach, Big Bay,
Golfinho hotel, Cumbuco.
- Favorite Beaches: Dolphin beach.
Cumbuco, upwind of Golfinho hotel.
Taiba to Paracaru downwinder.
Rede beach at low tide.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Naish Parks and Pivots - Monarch TT
- Brand Affiliation: Owner Suntrax - Importer Naish Kitesuf South Africa.
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Would sugest that you join our local South African kitesurf forum and post your request there:http://forums.ikiteboarding.com/forums/ ... Forum.aspx
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: flysurf73, nick14, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests