Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:33 am

Poster: SupaEZ
Salut Dimitri...or is Dimitri?
Listen this is getting ridiculous...
.....all those single digit low wind speed numbers you are trowing around :roll:
You run a business and you need to sell...that i understand...
2-4kn......5-8kn......ect .... etc.....Yet you stubbornness can't reveal a number (size) for it :lol:
Do not bother coming to our town in Florida.....your time is too valuable...and especially my time
There will be no organized demo with videos..testimonies....and all the blah blah blah ....boring
Stay well....sell sell :cash: sell sell.....but not to Michel

Sorry Michel about mentioning your real name. It's always nice to know who you are dealing with. This is why I use my real name, no need to hide behind made up name. By the way Batista says "Hello" and he loves his FLYSURFER, he has not tried the INFINITY yet :wink:
But with all due respect no one is telling you to buy the INFINITY kite!!! But you might change your mind once you do try the v2 or v3 prototype when I come down to FL this winter, because organized demo or not, I am coming down to show you what the INFINITY v2 & v3 is all about. That shows you how much I stand behind my product and I don't see any one else do that!!!
So in few words, I don't need to lie about the low digit numbers it has been proven so many times. And that is the reason why I am coming to do a demo at your beach this winter you like it or not. But once again it all depends of the conditions you plan to kite in, the rider (how good he is) and the board you are using if you are looking to have fun in single digits. I remember few months ago you mentioned doing a demo at your beach and test the INFINITY with your CORE or FLYSURFER light wind kites, why are you backing off!!!!! Are you afraid the truth might come out once you actually do try the INFINITY!!!
Just wait until you test the kite this winter, then you can say what ever you want to say about the INFINITY. The funny thing is that you remind me of few other people that had the same negative attitude about the INFINITY v2 until they tried it. Few of them are on this forum and I don't want to mention their poster names because they asked me not to.
Personally I rather kite in 18 to 35 knots myself but for people that do have a real job and need to go kiting when ever they can that INFINITY v2 or the V3 prototype is the perfect weapon for them.

P.S. These pictures are a test of what that INFINITY v3 prototype can do in single digit. Once again if you want a light wind kite no need to know the size of the kite. The kite is called: "LIGHT WIND KITE" or "INFINITY". I stick to what I beleive and look how far we've gone with our Epic products. It is incredible. In few words it is not about selling but about making people happy. Are you happy man Michel :remybussi:
Attachments
DSC_0011 3.jpg
DSC_0013 4.jpg
DSC_0010 2.jpg
DSC_0009 1.jpg
Last edited by Dimitri M on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dj A-Ron
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cass Lake MI
Port Huron MI (Lake Huron)
Metro Beach MI (Lake St. Clair)
Harsens Island MI (Lake St. Clair)
Favorite Beaches: Tawas MI (Lake Huron)
Oscoda MI (Lake Huron)
Little Sable Point MI (Lake Michigan)
The Flats (Key West)
Anywhere in Cape Hatteras
Kite Beach (Maui)
La Ventana (Mexico)
Barkers (Grand Caymen)
Style: Freeride/Freestyle
Gear: Kites: Epic Renegade 9m 3G, Airush Lithium 12m & 14m, Blade Fat Lady 17m

Boards: Epic Droid, Oxygen, Spartan, Airush Cypher 5'6"
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby Dj A-Ron » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:11 am

Hello Dimitri,

Some friends and I are coming down to Hatteras this weekend for some hopeful fall sessions. I was wondering if you we're going to be around and if so, I'd like to give that infinity V3 a try. Let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:06 am

That water looks like glass....but if I say I believe the single digit wind numbers, am I going to have to hear the story about "magic wind" again?? ...and how it is impossible for anybody to be able to report (or see, or understand) wind numbers and be accurate, ..other than SupaEZ, of course???

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:25 am

Guys,
Once again this is the INFINITY V3 prototype, and it is still in the R&D mode. But as you can see from the pictures above we are testing it in very light winds (4 to 8 knots of wind). People could not beleive it, but I new I had something special because of testing it few hours ago on another private beach in 2 to 4 knots of wind but only on the beach not on the water.
Then I decided to take it to the real test and introduce it to the kiters on a public beach. So once we arrived on the beach in Avon at KitePoint, you had at least 4 kites pumped on the beach and maybe 12 to 15 people seating on the beach waiting for the wind to pick up. The wind was around 4 to 7 and maybe 8 knots maximum to be nice. So I decided to give the new INFINITY V3 prototype a real test and fly it on the beach, so people can see that the only kite up in the air was an EPIC kite. Once I pumped it up and launched it, I felt some power by moving it and I knew I could make people talk by going in the water. So I did put the kite to the test and went out on the OXYGEN V2 board.. You should of see how many people got up and start pumping other kites but no one was able to go out or keep their kites up in the air. The INFINITY v3 was the only one UP.
From that moment when I got back to the beach I had 7 people wanting to demo the INFINITY v3 include a woman who end up loving it so much. The other riders were from 125 lbs to 205 lbs. They were all very very impressed. (will have a video to show you very soon).

P.S. Once again, this INFINITY v3 is still a prototype and won't be released for a while, but if you come to the Outer Banks NC during the Oct-Nov demo you can always demo it. And "yes" Mr. Dj A-Ron I would love for you to demo the new V3 prototype and tell us what you think about the kite. Will be here until middle of November so email me once you get in town. But again you need to test it from 2 to 4 knots and see how well it stays up in the air, and then from 5 to 9 knots in the water. Then will take a trip to FL so my good friend Mr.SupaEZ can demo the kite.

Dj A-Ron
Frequent Poster
Oscoda MI (Lake Huron)
The Flats (Key West)
Kite Beach (Maui)
La Ventana (Mexico)
Barkers (Grand Caymen)

Postby Dj A-Ron » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Well, as of right now the wind for the weekend is looking pretty grim so I'm sure it'll be a good test of the Infinity V3. I'm praying for wind cause its a long drive from Michigan to get skunked. We'll be there from Friday and leaving Tuesday morning. I'll send ya an email when we get down there. We are staying at kitty hawks wave village again. All of us that are coming down have Infinity V1's so I should be able to give you a good comparison. Hopefully Cameron and I don't get arrested again.... :lol:

nikalaitzian
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Loutsa Nissakia,Oropos,Vouliagmeni
Style: wave,bigair,megaloops,hydrofoil,wingfoil
Gear: Epic kites,BTS kiteboards,cohete surfboards,SAB,GAC hydrofoils
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites,GAC

Postby nikalaitzian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm

SupaEZ wrote:
nikalaitzian wrote:@Mr Supa...I wasn't alone.a guy with a FLYSURFER 22m was cruising around and I was doing all of my tricks!i hate doing" sailing romance"...the guy said to me that the next time he is gonna try the INFINITY :allbegood:
Hey get your numbers straight dude...SP3 is a 21
Also the guy on that foil must suck as a LW kiter if he did not kick your ass in 7-9 knots max !!
My feeling is that you had more wind than you claim (numbers again) to do your awesome KGB's
He will suck just the same on that INF and you know it

Maturity & expertise are needed to judge exactly how much wind is in the kite while on the water

You will get there one day...or not...BS is rampant around here...honest LW truth is more attractive

Are you sure 100% about that 7-8-9kn max wind ???...82kg...135x41...KGB's really
Or is it possible it puffed up to 10-11 kn at times ??...or even that the average was instead 10.5 kn !
How can you even tell 7kn...did you eyeball it ??...did your measure it on land???

I laugh my head off when i read all those LW numbers all the time
I guess the laws of physics cease to exist where you guys ride :lol:

My motto is stay modest.....stay honest about those impossible to determine LW speeds in a kite

............................... :surf: :sun: ...................................................................................................................

yes it was that light wind cause a guy outside has meazure it and yes i throwed that KGB (with the kite a bit high) i admit...but again i was going far better than the guy who was strugling to move that foil and it was folding to its side.... :bye:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Well, as of right now the wind for the weekend is looking pretty grim so I'm sure it'll be a good test of the Infinity V3. I'm praying for wind cause its a long drive from Michigan to get skunked. We'll be there from Friday and leaving Tuesday morning. I'll send ya an email when we get down there. We are staying at kitty hawks wave village again. All of us that are coming down have Infinity V1's so I should be able to give you a good comparison. Hopefully Cameron and I don't get arrested again....

Oh.... so you are the one that got Cameron into trouble last time :nono: Probably it is not a good idea for you to demo that V3 INFINITY because you might want to steal it and then will will have to spend the remain of your vacation in your orange suit in a small 8x8 room with a boy friend.

Dj A-Ron
Frequent Poster
Oscoda MI (Lake Huron)
The Flats (Key West)
Kite Beach (Maui)
La Ventana (Mexico)
Barkers (Grand Caymen)

Postby Dj A-Ron » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am

I don't steal people's kite gear! If that was the case I would have kept those 5 kites and 2 boards that you let me use for the week last year.... 8)

Plus, Cameron is the one that got us in trouble with the fuzz :naughty:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Salut encore Dimitri

Let's forget any kind of single digit wind speed numbers pissin contest for a moment

Visualize instead that in all your promo videos myself kiting with you in all those glassy light winds

What you would get is that we would perform exactly equally the same

And i would use my wife's smaller kite...the Core XR2LW 17M to match you up

There is really nothing extraordinary about our kites really...WE are simply Supa talented at LW

Like a 6th sense :wink:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:That water looks like glass....but if I say I believe the single digit wind numbers, am I going to have to hear the story about "magic wind" again?? ...and how it is impossible for anybody to be able to report (or see, or understand) wind numbers and be accurate, ..other than SupaEZ, of course???
Hey i missed you too !

Put me on the water with Dimi in those photos on same boards...and i will use a XR2LW 17

And i will do just as good as he does there....regardless of what the wind speed "measures"

There is nothing "magical" about his kite really...it is simply LW expertise..and we both got it!

When Dimi was in diapers i had already won for 3 years since age 10 all LW sailing competitions

LW has been in my blood for decades....sub 10kn is simply natural for me :wink:

Return to “Kitesurfing”