Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Demo "3G II" Sept 22th... OBX

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Epic Demo "3G II" Sept 22th... OBX

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am

Hello guys,
Will be starting our EPIC DEMOS this weekend (Sept 22) here on the Outer Banks (NC.USA) until November 25th.
The demos will be available to any one who's interested in demoing the EPIC products.
So if you plan a trip to the Outer Banks and want to test and see what EPIC is all about please feel free to contact me via email at: dimitri@epickites.com or via this KITEFORUM or FACEBOOK or just call me.
:wink:
Once again, make sure to demo the Epic kites and boards before you spend money and buy something else that you will regret later. We have seen this so many times and this is the reason why we came with this warning label on all our ads:
"W A R N I N G...........DO NOT BUY ANOTHER KITE UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE AN EPIC KITE"
Attachments
promotion kites.jpg

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Re: Epic Demo "3G II" Sept 22th... OBX

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:59 pm

These are some photos of the EPIC demos we have been doing here on the Outer Banks (North Carolina. USA).
Once again it is always nice to see the expression on people faces after they demo the EPIC kites. I wish I had my video camera with me because one of the kiters used these exact words after demoing the SCREAMER 12. "I have seen a lot of your TESTIMONIALS videos about people demoing the Screamer kites but did not really beleive it until today. Whaooo that Screamer 12 is incredible. Do you have a dealer in....."
Another person who tried the SCREAMER 12 was very impressed. This person just bought another kite from another company few days before trying the kite and was very impressed with the SCREAMER 12 compare to his, but also a little disappointed that he had to go back to the new kite he just purchased.
You have to understand this is the reason why we have this WARNING on all our ads. "WARNING: DO NOT BUY ANOTHER KITE UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE AND EPIC KITE". Also this is why I am doing all these demos so I can give you a chance to demo the kites before you go and buy something that you will regret later.
Attachments
A day at work.jpg
2.jpg
8.jpg
3.jpg
Testing the S12 after buying another kite from another company 2 days before this Epic demo.jpg
IMG_4115-2.jpg
IMG_3587-98.jpg
IMG_4646.jpg
IMG_3470 1.jpg
IMG_3631.jpg
hooking people up on EPIC.jpg
Kiter tesing the hang time of the S10.jpg
Demoing kites.jpg
IMG_3356.jpg
DSCN5625.jpg
DSC_0077 5.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg
DSC_0102 7.jpg
DSC_0073 4.jpg
IMG_3838.jpg

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 pm

More EPIC demos going on.
Attachments
DSC_0528 2.jpg
DSC_0488.jpg
DSC_0502.jpg
DSC_0406.jpg
DSC_0464.jpg
DSC_0206.jpg
DSC_0325.jpg
DSC_0261.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0160.jpg
DSC_0398.jpg
DSC_0160.jpg
DSC_0448 8.jpg
67 year old kiter demoing the RENEGADE 13 LTD .jpg
DSC_0143.jpg
Testing the OXYGEN v2 for the first time.jpg

PVITfrumBYRAM
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Hatteras Island, NC
Style: Instruction
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby PVITfrumBYRAM » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:03 am

That's my car next to you sitting on your tailgate!

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:46 pm

That's my car next to you sitting on your tailgate!
Hello Mr.PVITfrumBYRAM,
Did you at least had the chance to demo the EPIC kites since you car was there.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 pm

During our demos on the Outer Banks, we met with the SBC KITEBOARDING magazine testing the 2013 gear from different other brands. You also had few other dealers from other brands demoing all these gears such as: NORTH, NAISH, BLADE, NOBILE, RRD, BEST, SLINGSHOT, AIRUSH, CORE, CABRINHA and EPIC.
All I have to say is that every tester from the Canadian magazine and few other dealers that tested the SCREAMER 12 (3G II) and the prototype SCREAMER 10 LTD (v4) were incredibly impressed. Actually I over heard 3 of the tester talking to each other saying how high they jumped on that Screamer and one of them mentioning that it was the biggest jump he ever did until he hit his head with the board on the landing. The wind was up and down at the beginning (12 to 15 knots) so people were riding 16 to 12 meter kites. But then the wind pick up from (18 to 27 knots) and people were riding 12 meters all the way down to 7 meters.
Can't wait to read the review they are going to on the next issue of the SBC KITEBOARDING magazine.

Now time to test the prototype kites during Hurricane Sandy.
Attachments
DSC_0058.jpg
DSC_0028 8.jpg
DSC_0054 7.jpg
DSC_0068 (1).jpg
DSC_0086 3.jpg
DSC_0082 2.jpg
DSC_0111 5.jpg
DSC_0069 6.jpg
DSC_0102 4.jpg
DSC_0054 7.jpg
DSC_0065 1.jpg