Local Beach: Dubai
Style: Free
Gear: Dyno
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

North Quality and Support pretty bad

Postby ahusseini » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Just recently bought two north harness (for a friend and I) just two weeks ago. The screws came off the harness. I can find no option to contact north, the shop i bought it from Kite-line.com (over the internet) and the local distributor in my country (Al Boom Trading) could not offer any assistance on obtaining a replacement part. For such a premium it is a pretty bad deal and service. I a hoping someone from North is reading this to correct the situation and to have better control of the after service from distributions. Given the experience so far I am pretty disappointed with the North Quality Hype
Attachments
IMG-20121025-00113.jpg

WildDuke
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Taurama beach
Gear: 2012 10m Airush Varial X
2012 12m Airush One
2012 9m Airush One
2012 Cabrinha Custom 140x42.5 Board
2012 Liquidforce Vantage CT boots
2010 Dakine Pyro waist harness

Re: North Quality and Support pretty bad

Postby WildDuke » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 am

The problem is with al boom trading and almost every other Dubai based company for that matter. After sales support is so poor. I know, i lived and kited in dubai for 7 years an i owned north kites while i was there. Hope you find help from someone else north affiliated cause there is nothing wrong with the brand.

Jdude
Medium Poster
Style: newschool
Gear: Xenon + Slingshot

Re: North Quality and Support pretty bad

Postby Jdude » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am

why are there screws in a harness?

Return to “Kitesurfing”