Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:14 am

SupaEZ, I am sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about!!!!! All I can tell you is that the CORE 17 was as powerful as the INFINITY V1, but still was not as fast. Now the INFINITY V2 blows the Core Riot XR2LW 17M away in power and once again turning speed. And also if you compare it to the CORE RIOT XR2LW 19M then I think they have the same power but once again the INFINITY V2 is way faster then the 19 M CORE. Which means the v2 is more fun then the 19 meter CORE. But now the INFINITY V3 will blow the CORE RIOT XR2LW 19M for its light wind performance and still will be as fast as the INFINITY v2. So the real test will be the INFINITY V3 against the CORE RIOT XR2LW 19M.
Also, the only time I can kite with the INFINITY v3 prototype on the water in (2 to 4 knots) will be only with an SUP board. And also this is not for every one. In (2 to 4 knots) on the SUP you need to know what you are doing. But if it is blowing (7 to 9 knots) will be on the OXYGEN v2 board or the REEF 5'7" surf board.
But once again Mr.SupaEZ, please show us some videos of you on your kites in 2 to 4 knots. Because you and every body else have seen so many videos on the INFINITY v1, v2 and now v3 in action but me and every body else never seen any of your videos backing up what you are saying about kiting in light wind.
So please SupaEZ, get off your computer, get your best light wind kite and go do something productive. Then come back to your computer, down load the movie that you just did in 2 to 4 knots and then we can talk. But with out videos, testimonials from other kiters and proofs, there is nothing else to say except bringing up this topic to the top every time.
Oh and by the way good luck with your light wind kite in 2 to 4 knots. Make sure there is no wrinkles at all on the water and make sure you have few people on the beach that will back this up. I had 12 people that seen the entire thing happening in front of them. And few more drove to the parking lot to come and witness what was going on after seen a kite in the water going up wind in NO WIND.
:thumb:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Dimitri M wrote: Also, the only time I can kite with the INFINITY v3 prototype on the water in (2 to 4 knots) will be only with an SUP board.

And also this is not for every one. In (2 to 4 knots) on the SUP you need to know what you are doing.

But if it is blowing (7 to 9 knots) will be on the OXYGEN v2 board or the REEF 5'7" surf board.

But once again Mr.SupaEZ, please show us some videos of you on your kites in 2 to 4 knots.

Oh and by the way good luck with your light wind kite in 2 to 4 knots.

And few more drove to the parking lot to come and witness what was going on after seen a kite in the water going up wind in NO WIND. :thumb:

If you and everyone else perceived / measured an average of 3 knots of wind speed....
....is there any chance at all ...that in the sky where kite was the wind was averaging 5.5kn /6.3mph

Maybe at your latitude 36.04 the wind is more powerful / higher quality than at latitude 28.31 :o

Did the laws of physics cease to exist that day?...i do not think so...many LW specific kites would fly

You realize that a that 6.3mph is very slow wind speed...most people walk easily at that speed

I believe YOU can go in 8 knots (7 to 9 knots)..9.2 mph (8.0 to 10.3 mph) at 180lbs on YOUR gear

So what is the big deal about all we are discussing....i always said 8 KNOTS is low end to ride

So WE both have fun in 8 knots.....now other people not as skilled or heavier may need 9 knots avg.

Will you please agree with that?

That is really all that i am after....if you say yes...there would be nothing else to discuss with you...

....and you can run your business as you please without having to keep trying to teach me a lesson

............................ :mail: :mail: :mail: :mail: :mail2: :mail2: :mail2: :mail: :mail: ..... :wink: ............

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello Mr.Flight Time,
It will be my pleasure to have you demo the INFINITY v3 prototype kite in Florida. Then I want you to post the truth and only the truth about your experience with the INFINITY v3 prototype kite that you just tested. What you like and what you did not like. Will also have you test the OXYGEN V2 twin tip board. Let's just hope for very light see breeze for the real test of the INFINITY V3 light wind machine.

Any one else interested in demoing the INFINITY V2 or V3 kite or any other models please feel free to contact me directly to my email at: dimitri@epickites.com
Will be conducting demos in FL from December to January.

I have nothing to hide and I do stand behind my product 100%. :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:19 pm

So I see you are back SupaEz, that was fast. Yes I agree that most of the kiters that are not beginners and know how to kite will enjoy kiting on the INFINITY V2 or V3 in (7 to 10 knots). But you need also a big board and depending your weight. If you are 180 lbs and bellow keep the 22 meter lines. If you are 200++++ lbs use the 5 meters extension and make it 27 meter lines for more power so you can kite in 7 to 14 knots.
Any way, do you have that video of yours ready? Because all I see from you is (talk, write, talk, write, Smiley faces, talk again, write again, and smiley faces again.... No kiting and No videos).

P.S. Come on....get the videos of you kiting, even if it is in 30 knots :allbegood:
Just so you know, I get so many personal emails of lots of kiters watching this topic telling me what's up with this guy: "SupaEZ", is he ok!!!!!
But don't worry I tell them you are a good guy plus that you work for me and you do this in purpose to bring the topic back on top for more entertainment for all of us.
:kiss:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Dimitri M wrote:So I see you are back SupaEz, that was fast. :kiss:
Glad you noticed...i am FAST also in 8 KNOTS...and at making a HUGE 19 move and turn FAST

By the way how many how your 12 "LIVE" witnesses on that fateful light wind 2-4kn day.....
....already ordered their V2 or pre-ordered their V3 since witnessing you WALK ON WATER

.....as far as a video of me..there is only only one in the vault...that i only share with select few.

...enjoy this in meantime: :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :thumb: :bye: :allbegood: :rollgrin: :idea:

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby windsuks » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

windsuks wrote:yawn!

Mr.EZ you constantly tell us all how much better you are at LW while constantly dissing everyone else....please give us some of your own evidence...photo's and vid would be a good place to start!?

I'm begining to think you don't even kiteusrf at all?
Like i said....full of hot air :wink:

:buttsmile:

I repeat the above!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Glad you noticed...i am FAST also in 8 KNOTS...and at making a HUGE 19 move and turn FAST
By the way how many how your 12 "LIVE" witnesses on that fateful light wind 2-4kn day.....
....already ordered their V2 or pre-ordered their V3 since witnessing you WALK ON WATER
.....as far as a video of me..there is only only one in the vault...that i only share with select few.
...enjoy this in meantime: :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :thumb: :bye: :allbegood: :rollgrin: :idea:
Well Mr.SupaEZ,
We are sold out of INFINITY V2 but should have more in by Thursday of next week. Out of all these sold if I was putting fake accusations about the INFINITY v2 performing in light wind, we would of heard some thing by now correct!!!!
Now concerning the INFINITY v3.... Sorry but we are not taking pre-orders on the v3 because it's still a prototype and we don't know when this will be available. Plus I need to work few things out for its higher winds performance.

P.S. By the way as you can see from the picture bellow I am getting ready for the FLORIDA demos. Will see you soon on your beach.
Attachments
Shipping demo kites and boards via FED EX ground.JPG

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 pm

windsuks wrote: Mr.EZ you constantly tell us all how much better you are at LW
I'm beginning to think you don't even kitesurf at all

Are those your conclusions...from my exchanges with Dimitri....Please don't believe all "you" think

If you read everything properly without getting all emotional..you see that i respect him as a person

Better than him as a kiter in LW...that i never said...as talented skilled at LW than him..no doubt..yes

We both have similar backgrounds..wind wind wind wind is what we know..like second nature

I ride a modern LW specific tube kite of the largest size made..
.....and compared it on the water recently against a V2 and good kiter riding the kite

And the result was as i expected...i had more power...was moving faster..jumping higher...
....it was in part due to the efficiency of my 19 and maybe just maybe...me too...a..little bit :wink:

If Dimitri took my 19 and i took his "INF"V2 or V3proto...he would certainly have more board speed

My 19 is that good in LW....because it has much more projected area...with Supalight material....
....and would fly in those 2-4knots Kitty Hawk gradient extra light winds without a doubt

............................ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: cheers :beer: :beer: :beer:.... :surf: :pump: :sun: .....

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby windsuks » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:22 am

And so I continue to wait and wait and wait for any evidence of your constant claims.

I'm still waiting :wink:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am

Are those your conclusions...from my exchanges with Dimitri....Please don't believe all "you" think
If you read everything properly without getting all emotional..you see that i respect him as a person
Better than him as a kiter in LW...that i never said...as talented skilled at LW than him..no doubt..yes
We both have similar backgrounds..wind wind wind wind is what we know..like second nature.
Hello SupaEZ and thank you for these kind words.
My 19 is that good in LW....because it has much more projected area...with Supalight material....
....and would fly in those 2-4knots Kitty Hawk gradient extra light winds without a doubt
I just want to mention something about having the biggest kite out there with the most projected area staying up in the air in 2 to 4 knots is not true, because first of all you need to have a kite that is perfectly balanced, plus it needs to be very light and the attachment points on the LE needs to be perfectly placed plus the profile of the kite has a lot to do with it. The reason I know all these things is because we had a prototype made a while back that was 19.4 meters, but had a hard time to keep it in the air in 2 to 5 knots. It was able to stay up in the air in 6 +++ knots and was so slow..... So we canceled this plan and went back to the drawing board.
This is also one of the reasons why the INFINITY kite has only 3 struts instead of the 5 struts that the CORE 19 and many other kite companies have. But again having a perfect kite with 3 struts that doesn't flutters is very hard to achieve, and that is why most of the companies don't even go there. So in few words it is has nothing to do with the project aria or how big your kite is in order to stay up in the air in less then 5 knots. I know most people will say "SIZE MATTERS" but not in this case if you know what I mean. :naughty:

Another great example is our Epic TUTOR 2.5 m trainer kite that can stay up in the air in 3 to 6 knots and it is only a 2.5 meter. Trust me I have seen so many kites including yours having a hard time staying up in the air in less then 5 knots, and this is why I can't wait to see these videos of yours because I know the results. This is why I want to get together and test both of these kites head to head but it has to be no more then (2 to 4 knots) in order to see which kite will stay up in the air. Then test them in the water and make sure to have lots of witnesses around so they can see the real truth.
The SBC Kiteboard magazine did a test on the INFINITY v3 prototype and could not beleive how well it stayed up in the air in less then 5 knots compare to other 17 to 21 meters kites that were back stalling and falling out of the sky.
Now planning in 2 to 4 knots is a different ball game.

Return to “Kitesurfing”