forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: UK - all north east beaches
- Favorite Beaches: Redcar, Beadnell, Budle
- Style: everything
- Gear: everything Airush and shinn, and anything else I can get to try - I have to test it all, else I'd be a charlatan :-)
- Brand Affiliation: Airush and Shinn (UK)
UKSurf wrote:Here is a picture of it.
That looks like a layer of wood around the rail.
Sand it back, get it laminated, finish it off and spray. Nothing structural in the damage, just a flesh wound!
Return to “Kitesurfing”