these are the categories on the DVD:
Simple Tricks (deadman, stiffy, 360, 1080, backroll, table top etc)
Boardoffs (king deadman, 1080, 360, etc)
- Flips (board flips with hand, rotations, double spin etc)
- Spins (spin board on handle, tail, with rotations etc)
- Throws (throw board e.g. thru legs, into air...etc)
- Kick Flips (flip boards with feet, rotations, t-handle kick flip etc)
- Passes (passing the board in all variations)
Fun (guitar player, etc)
Slides (Barefoot Slides, Darkslides, Superman Slides etc)
You may don't see much of that at the moment, but next year will be more for sure.
Hopefully soon I will let you know why.
And no everyone has to like this style...it is about options...and also for the ones who like to jump and do tricks hooked. Not everyone wants to do handle passes, ride a wave, go around buoys etc...one more options with lots of inspirations and possibilities. This will make our sport even more complete.
Sign me up, sounds like my style of... uh... style!