forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Style: Free ride,Freestyle, Foil and Surf.
- Gear: Kites: Cabrinha, Ozone
Boards: Nobile, Aguera
Harnesses: Dakine, Ride Engine
- Brand Affiliation: www.silentsports.com
- Location: www.silentsports.com
There has been some great advice for you in this thread. The last two post contains some of the stupidest shit I've read on here in awhile. If you can demo some Cabrinhas or any other kite you might think you will like. Then buy the ones you like the best. Keep in mind the SB and the Xbow are different and you will notice it. As others have stated the 2013 SB is quite different than previous models.
Return to “Kitesurfing”