Local Beach: Virginia Beach
Style: Race
Gear: ML B3
R1V2 11. VMG 13, 15, 18
OR Mako 130x35
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby davesails7 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm

hmattar wrote:Who wants to ride in 5 knots? come on!
I do. Why wouldn't you want to kite more? :D

Plus, if you can kite in 5 knots, you'd be really powered in 7 knots when the wind has 2x as much energy! (7/5)^2=2

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm

This is just wonderful.
It was not your REP I was hinting at, that means that you have actually shared our correspondence with more people that I don't know about, ethical business you got there.
You say yourself that I didn't by the Infinity from you, your REP that sold it have also no invoice for it and cant have sent you a copy, so how my name ended up on your infinity invoice and on this forum is a mystery.
You better get those precious folders of yours sorted out, or you might end up publishing the name of the wrong person next time.
Me I don't need folders, I just put your name in the web mail search bar to see all our mails, so don't insinuate that you have more accurate info than I do.
Never intended to hide behind a Avatar, I just picked one like 95% of us, you did obviously choose your real name as your main interest here is to sell stuff.
Anyway, anyone here that I have any relation to already knows my real name, your REP is a friend of mine, maybe he would like me better if I didn't pick on you, but I just cant help myself, you are such a tard.
I bet you would like to keep me quiet, arguing in PMs with you, but I cant see any point in that as my main complaints is about your ethnically doubtful behavior on the forum.
As I already said, I don't visit threads started by you or your minions any more, so just stick to those threads and I wont bother you.
Dear Mr.McAbe, I will be quick but again this topic is not the place to talk about this. Because it has nothing to do with the INFINITY v1 kite. If you want to talk then email me and I will be very happy to answer all your questions and problems you have about us shipping you the wrong pulleys 10 months ago. Because this is were everything started. Remember you are still a customers of ours and I will be very happy to help you the best way I can.
Concerning the invoice, I just want to let you know that I have 2 invoices from you. And yes our REP sold you the INFINITY v1 which was on our account because it was one of our demos he was using. So again please get a chance to kite more often because this will help remove all that stress and negativity you have towards people.
Now concerning your relation ship with our Brazilian REP/DEALER. It is very funny because your name came up during this past spring when him and his wife were here for the EPIC DEALERS meeting and they told us a lot about you and your lovely girlfriend. Don't worry most of it was good but very interesting. It is always nice to know with whom you are dealing with. Because that helps us understand our customers better.
:remybussi:

P.S. This is a picture of our Brazilian dealer and his wife during our EPIC DEALERS meeting this past Spring here in Hatteras. So you know I am not making this up.
Attachments
Vivian and David from Brazil during the DEALERS meeting.jpg

fr3style
Rare Poster
Style: Old Skeeewl!!
Gear: Epic Renegade 11m 9m 4m
Aaron hadlow prolimit harness
CrazyFly 132x 39 board
Been thanked: 0

Postby fr3style » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:17 pm

McAbe

This here is the Epic Rep who sold you the Kite.

The Rings you complained about I have told you several times that I have some for you since back in APRIL!

If you are not happy with the kite or anything! Tell ME!! I will resolve that for you!

If you dont like the kite I will sell if for you and your done with epic! And you can stop this forum fight! Dimitri I ask you not to respond to any more messages from McAbe and let me the One who sold the kite and Responsible for this area take care of any issues!

I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY for this customer from now on!!!

The Slider rings are with me you can have them today! or you can leave your kite with me and I will help you sell it! Or what else can I do to make you Satisfied!

Thank you!

Dave

BTW McAbe just sold your board. You can pick up the cash on Monday :-)

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello SupaEZ,
The weather is looking great for testing the light wind kites next week in Florida during the EPIC demos.
So I will be on my way and plan to be in CoCo Beach (FL) on the 13th of DECEMBER so you can see what the INFINITY v3 is all about in light winds. This goes to any one else who does not beleive in the performance of the INFINITY v3 in (2 to 4 knots). Again it can't be (2 to 0). It has to be at least high 4 knots the highest and 2 knots the lowest for the V3 to stay up in the air.
So please make sure to show up on the beach during these demos since you said you leave 40 feet from the beach and kite 363.5 days a year. That means there is no excuses not to show up.

P.S. If I see that DECEMBER 12th is better with lighter winds then will do it on the 12th instead of the 13th of DECEMBER. But keep these dates open.
Attachments
FLORIDA EPIC DEMOS COCO beach.jpg

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Forecast Dec 12th wed....SSW 17-23kn........Dec 13th thurs ( cold front) NNE14kn..

"Subject to change" of course........i will keep checking....those are 4pm forecasts

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Forecast Dec 12th wed....SSW 17-23kn........Dec 13th thurs ( cold front) N 13-14kn
"Subject to change" of course........i will keep checking
Thank you SupaEZ for the info. What about the 11th or 10th of December? I want to make sure the wind is less then 5 knots, so you can see for yourself what the INFINITY V3 is all about.
Also if they are calling SS17-23knts on December, do you think maybe early morning it might be calm?
I have been getting a lot of emails from kiters wanting to demo the INFINITY v3 in CoCo Beach next week. So I want to make sure the wind will be less then 5 knots so they can check for them self and see that all the videos that I have posted are true about the INFINITY V3 flying in the air in 4 to 2 knots. So please keep me posted about the conditions.
Thanks.
:thumb:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Dimitri M wrote:So please make sure to show up on the beach during these demos since you said you leave 40 feet from the beach and kite 363.5 days a year.
If my windmeter is correct...this was said by a disgruntal pitbull owner who's biggest kite is a 13

He is off by 800 ft and 163.5 days.... :lol:

frankm1960
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: -Bayshore, at the end sea st. on saint John's west side, bay of fundy.
-Saints rest beach, at the end of sandy point road, irving nature park, saint john, west side.
Gear: Kites: 12m LF Mig, 9m LF Mig, 5m SS Fuel
Boards: LF proof 151cm, Real Wind 144cm, home made light wind board 160 x 50
Been thanked: 0

Postby frankm1960 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Just a reminder for the demos.. don't forget your wind meters.. :lol:

download/file.php?id=41381&mode=view

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Dimitri M wrote:Thank you SupaEZ for the info. What about the 11th or 10th of December? I want to make sure the wind is less then 5 knots, so you can see for yourself what the INFINITY V3 is all about.
Also if they are calling SS17-23knts on December, do you think maybe early morning it might be calm?
I
Wednesday from 7am to sunset SSW anywhere from 12 to 24kn...before approaching cold front

Tuesday and Monday....South winds around 9 knots...pretty much all day / both days

Sorry no 5kn to fly the prototype....i wish i could produce the "type" of wind it excells in

Like said before.... forecasts are always subject to change for speed and direction of winds
It only gives us a general idea of the changes in the weather to come

Similar to windmeters and political polls...there is always a percentage of tolerance + / - :wink:

BWD
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BWD » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Put one on the kite and park it at zenith, ride, repeat. Download data and share.
Let us see what's really happening up there, or stop pulling numbers out of ...wherever they come from -handheld meters, sensors in wind shadow, made up, guesstimated, etc.
Thanks.
Last edited by BWD on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”