Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
Gear: mixed
Brand Affiliation: mixed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2013 Calendar to Benefit Kinsley ThomasWong and Family

Postby marina » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

Hi Everyone!
Kinsley has been busy this past month posting his favorite pictures from his travels and the Central Coast on Facebook. Many suggested that he put together a calendar so… he did!

The 2013 Central Coast California wall calendar features breathtaking photographs of kiteboarding, paragliding and nature around San Luis Obispo and Monterey Counties taken by XBA’s Kinsley ThomasWong

Presented in an 11" x 8.5" format, the 12-month calendar showcases the beauty of McWay Falls/Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, the North Coast, Cayucos Hills, Morro Bay, Montana De Oro, Pirate's Cove Hill in Avila Beach, Shell Beach, and Oceano/Pismo Beach. Cost is $20 with all proceeds benefiting Kinsley and family. Quantities are limited. Calendars are available at http://xtremebigair.com/Central-Coast-C ... P1424.aspx

Happy Holidays!

Marina

Mark your calendars for the 11th Annual Pismo Beach Kite and SUP Expo. Fundraiser dinner April 11, Demos April 12-14, bonfire BBQ Sat April 13.

surf-turkey

Re: 2013 Calendar to Benefit Kinsley ThomasWong and Family

Postby surf-turkey » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm

What's The latest on kinsley?

HAMLINDP
Frequent Poster

Postby HAMLINDP » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

surf-turkey wrote:What's The latest on kinsley?
Yeah. I've been thinking a lot about him and the fam lately. It would be nice to know what to pray for.

REALLY miss his vids too :(

David

XtremeBigAir
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Pismo Beach
Favorite Beaches: Pismo Beach
Style: all style
Gear: best
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby XtremeBigAir » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

hello my friendS,
thank you so much for your love and support. I am doing good:working out Every day on the restorative bike: one hour on my legs and 40 min. on my arms. Then one hour with physical therapy. Currently, I am still a quad: I can drive my wheelchair however I am getting stronger. I am still dealing with my pain every day for the last two years but nothing is going to stop me.
With the current technology, I am able to run our business: XtremeBigAir.com as well as keep in touch with all my friends on Facebook : By using dictation software: Dragon naturally speaking and mouth control mouse.

happy holidays to you and your family. Again thank you so much for all of your support and love.
Kinsley ThomasWong

jumarcil
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Bozo Beach
Gear: Core xr3: 7 and 9, escape 11m 2015, leopard 9 and 11

Postby jumarcil » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 am

XtremeBigAir wrote:hello my friendS,
thank you so much for your love and support. I am doing good:working out Every day on the restorative bike: one hour on my legs and 40 min. on my arms. Then one hour with physical therapy. Currently, I am still a quad: I can drive my wheelchair however I am getting stronger. I am still dealing with my pain every day for the last two years but nothing is going to stop me.
With the current technology, I am able to run our business: XtremeBigAir.com as well as keep in touch with all my friends on Facebook : By using dictation software: Dragon naturally speaking and mouth control mouse.

happy holidays to you and your family. Again thank you so much for all of your support and love.
Kinsley ThomasWong
Hi Kinsley;
I have been following you through your website and videos. I wish you and your family the best for 2013.
Jules

DANIELR
Rare Poster
Style: wakestyle
Gear: epic renegade 6&9 slingshot rally

Postby DANIELR » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Best of luck for 2013 dude.

Stinky
Rare Poster

Postby Stinky » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am

Hang in there Kinsley and keep pushing hard, we're pulling for you!

Return to “Kitesurfing”