Best Kiteboarding Accountant, Office and Shipping Manager
Best Kiteboarding is a leading supplier of Kiteboarding equipment with a global presence.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant, Office and Shipping Manager to join our
dynamic and international team that is able to work a rigorous schedule. The successful
candidate must have solid knowledge in Spanish and German bookkeeping and effective
communication skills in English and German, verbal and written.
The position is based in Barcelona, Spain.
• Certified accountant.
• 3-5 years work experience entrepreneurial business.
• Excellent organization, planning, problem-solving and follow-up skills are essential.
• Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting.
• Fluent in English and German.
Our BCN Accountant, Office and Shipping Manager is responsible for processing all
invoices and payments from the Spanish and German subsidiaries and making sure
that all EU sales orders we receive from our dealers and online are processed and
delivered promptly and accurately. She is further responsible for managing the day to
day needs of the Barcelona Office.
• Processes sales orders on a daily basis and sends them to the EU warehouse staff.
• Is responsible for ensuring that orders are processed and delivered promptly and
• Manages daily administration of the BCN office.
• Enters all invoices and payments into our German and Spanish accounting
• Month end processing including Bank reconciliation, AR and Intercompany
• Enter approved daily payments and DD for authorization.
• Performs accounting functions including the preparation and review of monthly
journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Assisting with financial and operational special projects as required.
Target gross salary: 24.000€ - 26.000€
Applicants please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org