Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

rrd logo

Forum for kitesurfers
dennis
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby dennis » Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:21 pm

Can any one tell me whats up with the rrd board logo? Why is it identical to the honda bike logo? I feel like my airtrix is some kind of honda freebie, like I won it in a raffle at my local bike dealer!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:41 pm

Roberto Ricci Design
Ciao

Royce
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Royce » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:22 pm

I'll see Roberto in about a week. I'll ask him. Any more questions for him? Be nice now....

dennis
Rare Poster

Postby dennis » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:32 am

Yeah, I was just kidding about the raffle thing, the board is great.

Its just that kite surfing is so inspiring that the logo could and should in my opinion be just as awsome. Maybe Roberto was trying to create a connection with the world of motorcross or flying or something, but with all the talented designers out there he could have put a bit more of a twist in the logo, after all it should be his logo. If the board is unique so should the logo.

You can tell that I've been spending too much time in the office, luckily I'll be spending the next fortnight on the beach, go out on the water and get back my life.

dennis
Rare Poster

Postby dennis » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:34 am

Yeah, I was just kidding about the raffle thing, the board is great.

Its just that kite surfing is so inspiring that the logo could and should in my opinion be just as awsome. Maybe Roberto was trying to create a connection with the world of motorcross or flying or something, but with all the talented designers out there he could have put a bit more of a twist in the logo, after all it should be his logo. If the board is unique so should the logo.

You can tell that I've been spending too much time in the office, luckily I'll be spending the next fortnight on the beach, go out on the water and get back my life.

dennis
Rare Poster

Postby dennis » Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:58 am

Yeah Royce, I got a question for Roberto, does he know where I can pick up a good deal on a FireBlade?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:11 pm

sukkel

Royce
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Royce » Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:53 pm

What the hell is a fireblade? Sukkel??????Sorry Annony mouse but no Habla What ever it is you're talking.....

Robert
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Robert » Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:28 pm

Royce,
do not reply on this topic anymore it is all BS.

Fireblade: A Honda Race Motorcycle
Sukkel: Dutch word for looser

Greetzz,
Robert

Royce
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Royce » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:06 am

AhH> Dutch humor....? AS for the Honda thing... I ll ask but Im sure Duccatii has Italy laced up. HA. I like the guys sense of humor.. as for looser in Dutch....see you at the next contest and then.....well you know whats gonna happen next.
Aloha Royce.

Return to “Kitesurfing”