North Evo 2013

Forum for kitesurfers
Rappa
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

North Evo 2013

Postby Rappa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:42 am

Pelase I need some advice on this. I currently have Rebel 7 and 9 2013 and this is my 5th generation of rebels. Unfortunately I got sick of the 5th line as I mainly kite in waves. Lately I have had a few crashes with 5th line tangle in which I had to eject the kite and swim to shore. The last incident resulted on a damaged kite and I am getting old for this shit. Specially when we have big swell. The kite is 10/10 except for the 5th line.

Well, now I have a chance for switching my quiver for Evo's 2013. My question is regarding the windrange as I have been told that compared to Rebel's it is a more powerful kite. In fact I was told that If I was use to 7 and 9 Rebel's I had to switch to 6 and 8 Evo's.

Any suggestions?

kazama-fury
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: North Evo 2013

Postby kazama-fury » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Rappa wrote:Pelase I need some advice on this. I currently have Rebel 7 and 9 2013 and this is my 5th generation of rebels. Unfortunately I got sick of the 5th line as I mainly kite in waves. Lately I have had a few crashes with 5th line tangle in which I had to eject the kite and swim to shore. The last incident resulted on a damaged kite and I am getting old for this shit. Specially when we have big swell. The kite is 10/10 except for the 5th line.

Well, now I have a chance for switching my quiver for Evo's 2013. My question is regarding the windrange as I have been told that compared to Rebel's it is a more powerful kite. In fact I was told that If I was use to 7 and 9 Rebel's I had to switch to 6 and 8 Evo's.

Any suggestions?
Wind range North EVO 2013:

Wind range North Rebel 2013:

There you go

Faber
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: North Evo 2013

Postby Faber » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 pm

IMO, if you're fine with Rebels and just annoyed witht 5th line, then you should go for Fuse, not EVOs.
:bye:
Faber

Return to “Kitesurfing”