14 Epic Screamer
12 Liquid Force Havoc
16 Cabrinha Switchblade
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SupaEZ vs Dimitri movie trailer

Postby Flight Time » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 am

My Cab SB 16 will barely fit inside the V2 on the beach, but the V2 will not go all the way inside the Cab 16's profile. Therefore, the V2 is about 17 meters. The V3 looks (and in hand, feels) the same as the V2 in size. So, I conclude the V3 is 17 meters. There, no more mystery. If it makes you feel better, when you get yours, you can spray-paint a 17 on it, just don't paint the demo... :lol:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 am

My Cab SB 16 will barely fit inside the V2 on the beach, but the V2 will not go all the way inside the Cab 16's profile. Therefore, the V2 is about 17 meters. The V3 looks (and in hand, feels) the same as the V2 in size. So, I conclude the V3 is 17 meters. There, no more mystery. If it makes you feel better, when you get yours, you can spray-paint a 17 on it, just don't paint the demo... :lol:
So is this what you think about the INFINITY V3 sizing Mr.Flight Time!!!! What about if I told you it was a 15 meter with the power of a 19.5 meter but feels like a 16 meter and turns like a 14 meter. Are you following me.....
:thumb:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Dimitri M wrote:
So is this what you think about the INFINITY V3 sizing Mr.Flight Time!!!! What about if I told you it was a 15 meter with the power of a 19.5 meter but feels like a 16 meter and turns like a 14 meter. Are you following me.....
:thumb:
With that logic.... i could tell you that my 19 is a 19 with the power of a 23.5 meter....
...but feels like a 20 and turns like a 18.....if your are following me...congratulations :thumb:

...because this sounds Greek to me :lol: :wink:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Flight Time wrote:My Cab SB 16 will barely fit inside the V2 on the beach, but the V2 will not go all the way inside the Cab 16's profile. Therefore, the V2 is about 17 meters. The V3 looks (and in hand, feels) the same as the V2 in size... :lol:
That is one " suggestive" and kinky way to measure....
..."barely fit inside"..............."will not go all the way inside"......"and in hand,feels"

.......... :rollgrin: :thumb: :lol: :wink: :bye: ..........................................................................................

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Hay Flat Thyme..i yam stil way thing...

... forra kommant abowth...

..... wata djus saidde

Koud bee sum tipo....sooooo saw ray :wink:

Laf itte hop pleaz :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or arday djus wheatthy wordda sosi acions .......................... :rollgrin: ............. :surf: :sun: AARP........

flaps1111
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Weight: 85
Local Beach: Safor Beaches and Costa Blanca, Valencia /Alicante
Style: Strapless hydrofoil
Gear: Groove Skate S w679, w633. Airush Ultra v2 ,4m,5m, 6m, 9m, 12m,14m. Flyfurfer Peak5 4m, BRM 13.4

Postby flaps1111 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Why the full movie is not released yet? :angryfire:

Would be interesting to consider conspiracy theories.

Those who "hide" LW kites are the ones that are actually building and launching them... There are no extra-terrestrial crafts... only experimental kites that the kitesurf Industry would rather you (and foreign countries) believe are " Superior LW kites " that flies in Zero Knots...

There is plenty of proof of this. The only problem is that when people go digging for information, they dig in the wrong place.

Question: Who does the hiding?
Answer : Primarily, the Secret Service.

Question: Who does the Secret Service work for?
Answer : (this is the part that catches people off guard) the NWO
:anonym: :anon: :censored: :surf:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:50 pm

flaps1111 wrote:Why the full movie is not released yet? :angryfire:
Soon.....321Kiteboarding ..Archangel productions.. are putting the finishing touches..as we type

............................. :wink: ...............patience is a virtue :thumb: .................. :surf: :thanx: ...........................

Flight Time
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Venice Beach
Skyway Bridge North
Style: Freeride
Gear: 12 Epic Screamer
14 Epic Screamer
12 Liquid Force Havoc
16 Cabrinha Switchblade
Been thanked: 0

Postby Flight Time » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:48 am

SupaEZ wrote:
Flight Time wrote:My Cab SB 16 will barely fit inside the V2 on the beach, but the V2 will not go all the way inside the Cab 16's profile. Therefore, the V2 is about 17 meters. The V3 looks (and in hand, feels) the same as the V2 in size... :lol:
That is one " suggestive" and kinky way to measure....
..."barely fit inside"..............."will not go all the way inside"......"and in hand,feels"

.......... :rollgrin: :thumb: :lol: :wink: :bye: ..........................................................................................
Hmm, I suppose you would be the one most qualified to see the homo-erotic in everyday speech. Hope your wife is understanding. :D

Return to “Kitesurfing”