Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Forum for kitesurfers
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby Laughingman » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 am

Flight Time wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:You did not get my word association..it seems....."dissaprove"...it suited you best to me :thumb:
DISS ...as in (slang word)...to behave rudely to someone (to me :D ) and to show them no respect
Nice backpedaling. I'm sure it only took 9 or 10 hours to invent the "word association" that was obviously not the original intent of the comment, especially given the fact that it makes absolutely no sense in the context in which you presented it. :bang:
Flight time stop being such an ass... Everyone else is having a good time with this and you're just a big ass downer...

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Geronimo79 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:26 am

Asses can be wrapped in speedo's! Big Asses can be wrapped in Epic Speedo 4 XXL ^^ :rollgrin:

Flight Time
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Venice Beach
Skyway Bridge North
Style: Freeride
Gear: 12 Epic Screamer
14 Epic Screamer
12 Liquid Force Havoc
16 Cabrinha Switchblade
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby Flight Time » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Laughingman wrote:Flight time stop being such an ass... Everyone else is having a good time with this and you're just a big ass downer...
Sorry, carry on. :lol: I was only being a dick to Supa, because he's really really passive-aggressive and I hate that. :D

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Flight Time wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:You did not get my word association..it seems....."dissaprove"...it suited you best to me :thumb:
DISS ...as in (slang word)...to behave rudely to someone (to me :D ) and to show them no respect
Nice backpedaling. I'm sure it only took 9 or 10 hours to invent the "word association" that was obviously not the original intent of the comment, especially given the fact that it makes absolutely no sense in the context in which you presented it. :bang:
Hey FT...Diss was copied and pasted just for you :D

Serious words ( without any kind of FUN word association) :lol:

It only took me 9 or 10 seconds to do....imagine that...an AARP kitesurfer with quick wits :wink:

............Merry Xmas.....P.S. you know........ i mean no Dissrespect towards you :P :thumb:

...........http://www.scrabblefinder.com/starts-with/diss/

...................................... :allbegood: .......... :happybirthday: ..to Jesus :surf: :sun: ...........................

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 pm

You guys need to go kiting. :allbegood: :thumb:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Dimitri M wrote:You guys need to go kiting. :allbegood: :thumb:
Great suggestion.......APPROVED MESSAGE..but in Florida it's cold and i am sure that our boys.....
.....would experience serious shrinkage....wearing only an XXL Epic Speedo

.............................................. :cheers: ........................................... :surf: .....................................................

lisaped
Medium Poster

Postby lisaped » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Mr. Dimitri, you said you are the owner, founder (and may be a designer of Epic? If not, who is the designer of Epic???) I am interested to know where you take so much free time as for the owner of the brand to present so much in this forum, nearly always). What are you doing as a the owner? (may be a designer too?) How can a brand physically exist and develop without owner/founder/designer? You behave like a millionaire. How did you get such success? :rollgrin: I can't imagine Roby Naish or Tony Logosz or Pete Cabrinha spend so much in this forum. I think you deserve the prize "Brand Pimper #1 in the World" How is the Eclipse doing by the way, don't you know?

pj sofine
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Style: silly
Gear: naish pivots 9,11, rpm 7,8,10,12 cf raptor ltd 136,140

Postby pj sofine » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 pm

lisaped wrote:Mr. Dimitri, you said you are the owner, founder (and may be a designer of Epic? If not, who is the designer of Epic???) I am interested to know where you take so much free time as for the owner of the brand to present so much in this forum, nearly always). What are you doing as a the owner? (may be a designer too?) How can a brand physically exist and develop without owner/founder/designer? You behave like a millionaire. How did you get such success? :rollgrin: I can't imagine Roby Naish or Tony Logosz or Pete Cabrinha spend so much in this forum. I think you deserve the prize "Brand Pimper #1 in the World" How is the Eclipse doing by the way, don't you know?
Dimitri has a secret twin
Momi designs kites with D's input
Dimitri is hyper active
Dimitri married a sucessfull,wealthy, beautiful, delightfull woman,who works hard behind the scene.

flaps1111
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Weight: 85
Local Beach: Safor Beaches and Costa Blanca, Valencia /Alicante
Style: Strapless hydrofoil
Gear: Groove Skate S w679, w633. Airush Ultra v2 ,4m,5m, 6m, 9m, 12m,14m. Flyfurfer Peak5 4m, BRM 13.4

Postby flaps1111 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:42 pm

[youtube]http://youtu.be/G0LDb-FgwvQ[/youtube]

LOL

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Mr. Dimitri, you said you are the owner, founder (and may be a designer of Epic? If not, who is the designer of Epic???) I am interested to know where you take so much free time as for the owner of the brand to present so much in this forum, nearly always). What are you doing as a the owner? (may be a designer too?) How can a brand physically exist and develop without owner/founder/designer? You behave like a millionaire. How did you get such success? :rollgrin: I can't imagine Roby Naish or Tony Logosz or Pete Cabrinha spend so much in this forum. I think you deserve the prize "Brand Pimper #1 in the World" How is the Eclipse doing by the way, don't you know?
Hello Mr.lisaped,
Actually I am a slave working for EPICKITES and the owner is my 10 year old son Cameron Maramenides.
Right now I am getting ready to go kiting so I can finish testing the INFINITY V3 prototype so we can have it in production in March. It is blowing 12 to 18 knots and I want to test the higher end of the v3 and see how it performs.
Now the secret of our success is the involvement we all share such as my designer Momi, my Graphic designer Jeroen, my dealers, team riders, customers. All their work has paid off very well. Look at EPIC now. And yes I do have a beautiful wife who works very hard to keep all our customers happy with their orders. By the way she says "Hi".
Now concerning Eclipse kites I think they are out of business since I left them 3 years ago.
What are you doing?

P.S. And by the way this is our production facility and we are hiring if you are interested. You never know, you might do a better job then the dogs.

Attachments
Helen taking a break from work.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”