All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 142  Next
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Flight Time wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:
You did not get my word association..it seems....."dissaprove"...it suited you best to me :thumb:
DISS ...as in (slang word)...to behave rudely to someone (to me :D ) and to show them no respect

Nice backpedaling. I'm sure it only took 9 or 10 hours to invent the "word association" that was obviously not the original intent of the comment, especially given the fact that it makes absolutely no sense in the context in which you presented it. :bang:

Flight time stop being such an ass... Everyone else is having a good time with this and you're just a big ass downer...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:26 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Asses can be wrapped in speedo's! Big Asses can be wrapped in Epic Speedo 4 XXL ^^ :rollgrin:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 pm 
Frequent Poster

Laughingman wrote:
Flight time stop being such an ass... Everyone else is having a good time with this and you're just a big ass downer...

Sorry, carry on. :lol: I was only being a dick to Supa, because he's really really passive-aggressive and I hate that. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:12 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Flight Time wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:
You did not get my word association..it seems....."dissaprove"...it suited you best to me :thumb:
DISS ...as in (slang word)...to behave rudely to someone (to me :D ) and to show them no respect

Nice backpedaling. I'm sure it only took 9 or 10 hours to invent the "word association" that was obviously not the original intent of the comment, especially given the fact that it makes absolutely no sense in the context in which you presented it. :bang:

Hey FT...Diss was copied and pasted just for you :D

Serious words ( without any kind of FUN word association) :lol:

It only took me 9 or 10 seconds to do....imagine that...an AARP kitesurfer with quick wits :wink:

............Merry Xmas.....P.S. you know........ i mean no Dissrespect towards you :P :thumb:

...........http://www.scrabblefinder.com/starts-with/diss/

...................................... :allbegood: .......... :happybirthday: ..to Jesus :surf: :sun: ...........................

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

You guys need to go kiting. :allbegood: :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:49 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
You guys need to go kiting. :allbegood: :thumb:

Great suggestion.......APPROVED MESSAGE..but in Florida it's cold and i am sure that our boys.....
.....would experience serious shrinkage....wearing only an XXL Epic Speedo

.............................................. :cheers: ........................................... :surf: .....................................................

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:29 pm 
Medium Poster

Mr. Dimitri, you said you are the owner, founder (and may be a designer of Epic? If not, who is the designer of Epic???) I am interested to know where you take so much free time as for the owner of the brand to present so much in this forum, nearly always). What are you doing as a the owner? (may be a designer too?) How can a brand physically exist and develop without owner/founder/designer? You behave like a millionaire. How did you get such success? :rollgrin: I can't imagine Roby Naish or Tony Logosz or Pete Cabrinha spend so much in this forum. I think you deserve the prize "Brand Pimper #1 in the World" How is the Eclipse doing by the way, don't you know?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 pm 
Frequent Poster

lisaped wrote:
Mr. Dimitri, you said you are the owner, founder (and may be a designer of Epic? If not, who is the designer of Epic???) I am interested to know where you take so much free time as for the owner of the brand to present so much in this forum, nearly always). What are you doing as a the owner? (may be a designer too?) How can a brand physically exist and develop without owner/founder/designer? You behave like a millionaire. How did you get such success? :rollgrin: I can't imagine Roby Naish or Tony Logosz or Pete Cabrinha spend so much in this forum. I think you deserve the prize "Brand Pimper #1 in the World" How is the Eclipse doing by the way, don't you know?

Dimitri has a secret twin
Momi designs kites with D's input
Dimitri is hyper active
Dimitri married a sucessfull,wealthy, beautiful, delightfull woman,who works hard behind the scene.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:42 pm 
Medium Poster

[youtube]http://youtu.be/G0LDb-FgwvQ[/youtube]

LOL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:

Hello Mr.lisaped,
Actually I am a slave working for EPICKITES and the owner is my 10 year old son Cameron Maramenides.
Right now I am getting ready to go kiting so I can finish testing the INFINITY V3 prototype so we can have it in production in March. It is blowing 12 to 18 knots and I want to test the higher end of the v3 and see how it performs.
Now the secret of our success is the involvement we all share such as my designer Momi, my Graphic designer Jeroen, my dealers, team riders, customers. All their work has paid off very well. Look at EPIC now. And yes I do have a beautiful wife who works very hard to keep all our customers happy with their orders. By the way she says "Hi".
Now concerning Eclipse kites I think they are out of business since I left them 3 years ago.
What are you doing?

P.S. And by the way this is our production facility and we are hiring if you are interested. You never know, you might do a better job then the dogs.

Attachments:
Helen taking a break from work.jpg
Helen taking a break from work.jpg [ 187.11 KIB | Viewed 434 times ]
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 142  Next